Theory about Vicky based on KZK

Posted: 15 years ago
I have a theory.  Since KS has been loosely based on KZK, i think they stole another fresh idea from there.  In KZK, Apoorna the pshyco killer wife of Anurag has a son (Sravan) from her first marriage that no one knew about and was revealed after she turned bad and was raised by Anurag as his son.  So this Vicky could be Meera's son that she has gotten JW to adopt.  Other possibilites are Veer, but than why would Meera want Veer to have all properties, it could be Atharva, but he is supposed to have a birthmark.  They said he is older than Krishna, so how can he be Meera and Jai's son.

But at the end of day it is a BT show and they can show us anything.  But all is pointing towards it not being a JM son
Originally posted by m3ghna

I have a theory.  Since KS has been loosely based on KZK, i think they stole another fresh idea from there.  In KZK, Apoorna the pshyco killer wife of Anurag has a son (Sravan) from her first marriage that no one knew about and was revealed after she turned bad and was raised by Anurag as his son.  So this Vicky could be Meera's son that she has gotten JW to adopt.  Other possibilites are Veer, but than why would Meera want Veer to have all properties, it could be Atharva, but he is supposed to have a birthmark.  They said he is older than Krishna, so how can he be Meera and Jai's son.

But at the end of day it is a BT show and they can show us anything.  But all is pointing towards it not being a JM son

Very original... What in the world? There is this website, teachers use in colleges and Universities...I can't mention the URL because of the forum rules, but it basically picks out plagiarism, if the writing was copied from some where else, it marks all the copying...

Anyways, no one is doing that for Ekta's serials...eeks...
I said particulary the same thing maybe he is meeras son from her previous marriage 😕 and she found about him in the leap and then decide to emotinoly blackmail jai in to adopt a boy 😭 because she knew jai would not refuse her because he had lost Athrva at that time 😕
I DUNT THINK VICKY IS MEERA'S SON FRUM PREVIOUS MARRIAGE becuz the day she told bani da truth abot her self she clearly told bani that she become a widow the day she got married she didnt even recieve her husbands love so ya i think its veer( she probaly wants the properity on his name so after he'll transfer it to her name cause he loves his mom like in KAvyNAjali dats wat i think
I basically agree. The only thing i wanna add is that i think he's prob adopted b/c it seems werid that a 14/15 yr old would earn a diploma and join his dad's business.
Meghna,

There is no reason for us to worry abt a JXXXXXXXXM biological child.This Vicky character looks like he is not going to be around for long.He said he is here for vaccation,and so i am hoping thats a hint...He will just go back when his vaccation is over.He is absolutely not JW's son.He just doesnt look like one.. 🤢
Meghna... your theory kind of makes a lot of sense... but we all know KS is mainly based on non-sense, bloopers and illogical stuffs...So don't really know if KS is taking this route or not!!! but will be glad if it goes this way...
loved ur theory.
but meera's husband died at 1st night.and if meera has a kid with previous marriage then did JW not know about the kid before marrying meera or he ignore kid at that time.

i don't think vickey is meera's son with her prvious marriage
Maybe Meera's first husband is not dead, it could be that Meera and Hubby no 1 enacted all this drama to get the Walia property. This was the track followed in Kyunki and there, the marriage with the 2nd husband was for 20 years and both the lady in question and the 1st husband were in this together for the property!

So, Vicky could well be Meera's child from her first marriage. Afterall, Ekta and creatives like to lift their own plots!! 😆 Meera could well have lied about her first husband's death to everyone!
When Meera got dropped into KS her supposed brother Mohan said that the hubby died on first night,
but when Meera was narrating the story to Bani before she killed Bani she said she got married and she was very happy, but her husband died and that took away her happiness and she became very lonely,and that's when she met Jai. So maybe with the conflicting two stories, maybe he died within a short while after the marriage but not particularly right away. So Vicky could be Meera's son that she produced later and JW had no choice to accept him because she was the only available (according to Dadi) amma for the bachis.