who wil fnd tht ranu&heer r,heer&meher

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

hey frnds

do u know? its not like that but i m in state of cnfusion that is it prem or his fther my cute prems dau ji really luv u lallu uncle . hes tooooooooooo good. but answer my quetion who will be tht one ether!!!!!!!!!!!!! prem or lallu uncle????

Hmm, good question! I think it might be Lallu Uncle but some of us were thinking it will be Preet..!
~ Anything is possible!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmm... I think Lalit uncle will find out first. And knowing him wonder what new problem he'll create!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›

But let's imagine Prem or Preet finding out! Prem will be the happiest person on earth and Preet will come up with the funniest dialogues๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by jedi_girl - 15 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ^ So right!! I'd love to here what preet says about it all, espcially about DJ and Ash ๐Ÿ˜† I mean some of the stuff he said today was hillarious.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally posted by jedi_girl

Hmm... I think Lalit uncle will find out first. And knowing him wonder what new problem he'll create!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›

But let's imagine Prem or Preet finding out! Prem will be the happiest person on earth and Preet will come up with the funniest dialogues๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha...I know, but I hope its PP to find out, but I dont mind Lalu uncle on the case too๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by *Shifali*

Haha...I know, but I hope its PP to find out, but I dont mind Lalu uncle on the case too๐Ÿ˜›

I would love it if it is Prem or Preet. But i don't mind anyone else either cuz atleast the truth will be out.๐Ÿ˜›