Posted: 15 years ago
god i hope he knows mandy behind this whole fiasci and storyline
Give the guy a break man. His just folowing the script
you know Mihir is one of my only fav characters in the show, but i was disappointed with him... i mean as a husband he should KNOW his wife inside out... i dont understand why it took him so long to learn that this is not the real tulsi. in that case, i agree that he is the biggest "karamchand" but anyway, who knew smriti was gonna return if it wasnt for her return juhi WOULD have been the real tulsi... see sometimes these shows loose their reality touch, what can we do actors have their own problems to deal with too.. they cant play the same role all their life.

Originally posted by ~Jalal-4ever~

Yea sukhi full on... i wud have prefered wid meeraji 😳

meera jiπŸ˜• arent yu suppose to post this in kasamh se forum?

Originally posted by nick_bon

you know Mihir is one of my only fav characters in the show, but i was disappointed with him... i mean as a husband he should KNOW his wife inside out... i dont understand why it took him so long to learn that this is not the real tulsi. in that case, i agree that he is the biggest "karamchand" but anyway, who knew smriti was gonna return if it wasnt for her return juhi WOULD have been the real tulsi... see sometimes these shows loose their reality touch, what can we do actors have their own problems to deal with too.. they cant play the same role all their life.

ronit is just following the script this fiaco could have been finished earlier in the only if ekta mai wud have broght back smriti sooner😑

Ladies and Ladies.....Mihir is damn smart...trust me, it must be Mihir's plan to expose Madny-Juhi coalition.....Mihir ne apne baal dhoop mei safeed nahin kiye πŸ˜‰ ...Moreover, Mihir is smartest Virani....He handled so many wives so well πŸ˜‰ ......Mihir par bharosa rakho πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Ladies and Ladies.....Mihir is damn smart...trust me, it must be Mihir's plan to expose Madny-Juhi coalition.....Mihir ne apne baal dhoop mei safeed nahin kiye πŸ˜‰ ...Moreover, Mihir is smartest Virani....He handled so many wives so well πŸ˜‰ ......Mihir par bharosa rakho πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

i agree mihir  koi dhood peetha baccha nahin haiπŸ˜‰

Ya, I m damn sure he knows Mandira is along wid Juhi in this plan...n he is the smartest virani bcoz, atleast he came to know tat this is Juhi n not tulsi.. πŸ˜›
I agree with most of u that he's planning to expose mandira-juhi.
guys, don't forget the way he exposed tripti. it was brialliant. I am sure something like that ll happen soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by tvfan1401

yeah even i agree that both mihir n karan are the smartest guys in virani parivaarπŸ˜†