Xcellent Scene bet'n Shobha n Tulsi

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I don't know about all but i really liked the scene bet'n Shobha n Tulsi...the song played for absolutely APT for the situation and the way Shobha sees Tulsi and those flashbacks were really nicee....

I really hope that now Shobha will even help Mihir to bring out Juhi's truth and bring Tulsi in SN..can't wait to see reaction of SN ppl when they will see Tulsi...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Yea i too liked the song... i was wondering konsi movie ka song hai!!! And editing was also good 👏
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Jalal-4ever~

Yea i too liked the song... i was wondering konsi movie ka song hai!!! And editing was also good 👏

Yuppp...song was from Rang De Basanti..the same scene was shot bet'n Prerna n Sneha during Mukti's rape case when Sharad was punished.

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Gosh i wud never remember such details bout Kasautii 😆 😆
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Jalal-4ever~

Gosh i wud never remember such details bout Kasautii 😆 😆

I remembered that cuz Sharad was badly beaten up and that scene was funny to sum extent like many other scenes

seaturtle thumbnail
The Tulsi-Shobha scene was really excellent! What is Smriti's magic tht she shares this wonderful chemistry with all the Viranis?
krishna4ever thumbnail
touching scene smriti rocks!
*Devanshi* thumbnail

[QUOTE=seaturtle]The Tulsi-Shobha scene was really excellent! What is Smriti's magic tht she shares this wonderful chemistry with all the Viranis?[/QUOTE

😕    😳

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah me loved it too. can't wait for her to cum back to ashanthinketan to make it shanthiniketan 👏