Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

8thMay WrittenUpdate Om is Safe

Kajjal_Fan IF-Dazzler
Kajjal_Fan
Kajjal_Fan

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Episode Start with

Om,Parvati,Kamal,Vijay going in car to aggarwaal house,shruti is waiting for tanu in car then parvati saw shruti,parvati said to vijay plz stop the car then parvati going there where is shruti but shruti went away,kamal said to parvati what happened?parvati reply i think i saw shruti,kamal said how its possibe?she is out of india then tanu came,parvati said to tanu is you waiting for anyone then tanu reply no,actually i call u all to come inside,Dadi is happy to see om is alright,Vikram said to om we manage this party only for you i hope you like it,om said ofcourse i like it,om said to dadi where is maa & massi?then P saas,massi,chaya come,om said what happened to mom is she alright?then massi said she is tired now she is fine then a woman came which help massi her name is shadha & she is the wife of vijay,everyone is wearing black suits in party & pary start,massi said today my sister is doing item number then P saas sing a song & everyone is dancing.Additi said to shivangi you have to dance with chotu & guari you have to dance with ashu.

Vijay announce that now i am dancing with my wife in new style you all have to see,Ashu & shivangi went to room,Ashu said we dont have to do this,why we do this?i say sorry for this,Shivangi said you dont do any wrong thing we love each other you dont say sorry for this,Chotu said to Additi can you see shivangi?Additi said she is going to room then chotu go & know what ever ashu & shivangi done,he slap shivangi but ashu stop him for doing this,shivangi said its your wish to marry me then its my wish to love ashu & sleep with him,Tanu mobile rings she went outside of house to meet andy,Gon see tanu to went outside & she is worried about tanu,Parvati come to gon & said what happened to you?then gon said i am worried about tanu she is going outside,parvati said i also see her to went outside,Parvati went outside & see tanu with a boy,tanu said to parvati his name is andy,he is photographer and also my friend,tanu introduced parvati to andy,andy said to parvati you are looking beautiful,parvati said thanks there is a small party in our house i invite you to come in the party i hope you accept my invitation,andy said yes & went to the party,Gon said to parvati why you invite this boy in party? Parvati said he is a photographer & also a friend of tanu,we have to see that tanu has which type of friends either they are good or bad,Gon is shocked to see that andy is drinking vine,Chotu is drinking vine,guari comes there & said what happened to you?why you are drinking vine?Chotu said shut up who are you to talk with me like this we have no relation my wife dont like me & not care me then why you are take care of me,Ashu & shivangi is in hall & shocked to see chotu is drinking.

Episode End.

No Precap Today

EnjoyClap

Take Care

KiranEmbarrassed

Edited by Kajjal_Fan - 08 May 2008 at 12:17pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

samiyah364indiamrvlsmedhstaiyabaShahinakhseasonssarchie76shabana_79harish_kenabiakshimegha.pruby_rennepiklooohp18sumu87PareeashPnanda_gopaA HUGE FANmishcutie90muaazneela226akhlrahat_fahad8gk_09Mitu1228maha_prakrtiyipeeRanbirrocks

shabana_79 Groupbie
shabana_79
shabana_79

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thaknx... i dont understand that why are tehy shocked to see them drinking.. as if chotu is doing this for first time..and they r drinking coz its served....same goes for Andy also
pals_sneha IF-Dazzler
pals_sneha
pals_sneha

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thanxx for the update
well i knew our paro will always be there to save om LOL
mishcutie90 Goldie
mishcutie90
mishcutie90

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thnx alot
ravipal_garg Goldie
ravipal_garg
ravipal_garg

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
whats new abt chotu drinking as such !
ek1229 IF-Dazzler
ek1229
ek1229

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Chotu will sleep with Gauri
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update Kiran....GISA track is maha boring...And why are they shocked to see Chotu and others drinking? They are serving wine themselves LOL
blueegg IF-Rockerz
blueegg
blueegg

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
so true first they keep the party and serve wine and also they only get shocks not the audience LOL chotu was a gangstar so nothing new there only thing now is hope they dont show him in devdas style. LOL thanks for the update Big smile Big smile

Go to top