Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

8th may Update very emotional epi & video

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

In the courtehouse

Every one ccongrarulates kalika as she is coming out of court room. A lady lawyer says : You won your 50th case . congratulations. kalika says: the justice  and truth has won. As kalika is walking out his collegues congratulates her. Kalika is happy.

Outside the courthouse

Kalika is walking out and lady who she saved comes and bows to her. She says thank you for saving me. kalika says I saved you bcos I wanted to free you from toruture and injustice, Please do not bow to anyone now except god. Or else our  fight will loose and go in vain. Always fight against injustice and keep your head high.

As kalika is walking towards her car, she sees Gaj coming with padma and shubhra.  She smiles and asks him: how are you gajuncle and who do you have with you? Padma says I am your aunty gaj uncle's wife and this is my daughter in law shubhra.

Kalika says nice to meet you . Then she says today is day for double celebrations. I won my case and you got your family back. Padma says: beta nice to meet you and person who got your in mental asylum finally got exposed and  now his family will always hate him and he will never be able to look in their eyes.

kalika says: that is not enough punishment for him I wish he gets  death pentalty for abandoning my mother and sending her to mental asylum. Shubhra says; please don't say like that about my papa. I am really sorry for what he did. Please gorgive him.

Gaj says yes kalika shubhra is Narpat's youngest daughter.

kalika says ; go away and never show me your face. I never wanted to see a man who abandoned me and my mother. If it was in my hand I will hang him for his crime. Just go away.

Shubhra kept asking for forgiveness. Kalika walks away and sits in her car. Car  drives off.

samar's house

Saloni is seating in the living room crying. Naahr comes in with the bags. He puts them and table and says: these are some fruits and juice Give it to mummyji. Saloni says she is refusing to eat. She has not eaten anything.

We were so happy on that day and I don't know whose evil eye ruined our family. Now mummy is so sad and keeps crying. samar is in the shock and papa is missing. Poor shubhra  can not believe that she tried to reunite her family and broke our family in the process.

Nahar comforts her and says: saloni don't worry everything will be all right in time. You just need to be calm and give every one courage.

saloni adds; the most I feel sad for is the daughter of papa we just come to know about.

Surprised Nahar says what are you saying?

Sal says: I have an older sis who grew up without mom and dad. Since her mom is in mental asylum. Gajji raised  her. I feel so sorry for her. She is the one who is hurting most and I want to meet her and help her.

Nahar says: sal you are truly remarkable. In the moments when you and your family are hurting most. You think about others. Let us see how we meet her.

Sal says may be gajji will help. Nahar says ok I will take you to him.

Gaj's office

Narpat has gone to visit Gaj pratap and ask him about his daughter. Gaj says which daughter? she is raised by me and I have taken responsibility of her all my life despite you being her father. You are the one who sent my best freind shayma to mental asylum.

Narpat says: I wanted to give her everything. Nice home and nice life. But I could n't. Please let me meet my daughter once and I will go away.

Gaj says: she despise you and I don't want you to meet her. This is your punishment for what you did to them. Narpat says: I am ruined my family abnadoned me, hate me  and don't want to see me. Please let me meet her.

Gaj says: never I want you to suffer all your life. Narpat gets out and walking in the hallway. Nahar brings Saloni to Gaj's office and asks her to go in while he waits out.

As Narpat is walking he sees saloni coming towards him. He hides his face and turns around. Saloni walks past him.

Gaj sees saloni and asks her  now what are you doing here? sal says : I came to ask a favor. I want to meet shyama's duaghter and reduce her pain and apologize to her on my dad's behalf.

Gaj says: sorry you can not meet her. She has suffered a lot bcos of your dad. I cannot give her more pain.

saloni says: sorry i understand she has suffered a great injustice . I can not do anyhting for that. But I want to meet her once.

gaj angrily says: no. Why don't you ppl let shyama and her daughter live in peace. Your father has put shyama in such a bad situation.

Samar's home

shubhra is sitting on Ambika's bed and crying. Saloni comes and comforts her. Shubhra says;  didi mom looks so sad  even while she is sleeping. I can't see her like this.

saloni says; mom has been crying whole night and asking why did this has to happen to her? what is her fault? shubra cries and says: sorry didi I can't see her like this.

saloni says: let us go out of this room. Mom has hardly slept last night and now finally she has gotten some sleep. They look at sleeping Ambika and goes out.

They sit on the sofa. Shubra says I met her today. saloni says who? when? wher?. shubhra says: papaji took me to meet kalika. i tried my best to ask for forgiveness. But she did not budge. She was  very angry. She was very nice and loving till she found out about me being papa's daughter. Her face changed completely. She was very angry.

saloni says; I knew this will be her reaction. Shubhra says still I felt so hurt listening so many bad things about our  papa from her.

Sal says: It is ok  this is expected. I still want to meet her. I even went to your FIL's office to get kalika's address. But he refused  to give me her address. Papa went to meet gajji also.

Shubhra says: what ? did you meet papa? Sal says no he had already left.

Shubhra asks why do you want to meet kalikadidi?

Sal says you answered your own question. Didn't you call her didi. I don't know what papa did but she is our sis and lot of injustice is done to  her. despite she is having a father she was left without dad's love all this time.

Shubhra, think if we feel this bad without papa for one day. How must has she lived all her life without papa?

Shubhra says: but didi. sal says; kalika has a right over  our love and rights to our family. I will try to get her those thing. I will bring her in our house.

Shubhra angrily says: No didi you can't do that. Is is not enought for all of us having this much pain? How would mummy feel seeing papa's mistake here?

Sal says: you are worried about  our mom. Are you worried about your older sis?

shubhra says: I have seen so much hatred towards us in kakikadidi's eyes. whatever happiness we have left here. She will destroy it all. What will happen to mom?

Sal say: this is our only chance to rectify a mistake commited years ago.

It is our duty to give  kalika what she deserves. I can undertand mom. She too is against injustice. If she was not against it then she had not done what she did on her  anniversary day. It is true mummy will be hurt to see kaliji. But if a daughter lives without anyone despite having all of us. Mummy will not like it. She is a mother too, No matter how many obstacles I have to face or face a rath of kalikaji I will get her all  her rights in this house. saloni says firmly.

My Comments: very emotional episode. Shubhra saloni and kalika great acting. narpat too was very emotional. Narpat is still in town and trying to correct his mistake. Which will unite them all. At least sal and shubhra has one less thing to worry since they know  Narpat is all right. May be sal and Narpat might meet kalika tom.

Thanks to Magni here is the video

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=938516

Edited by ramas - 08 May 2008 at 9:36pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeArchanaMY4STARSshyamu2002webkapJaanu80khushi_22tzombiesamiyahseema1968kireiiRupi dhillonmvatsajhemrajaSejal_Desaipoojapathakroger93722Lucky78ahcirchandrabAYSHAL364indiabandaru.vandanadhaarnaishidimploop118crazychick21savithri_karantskycountryprinku13_2000tbangaloreejfelritz-calreallyshockrthakrarvedika1998seasonssivanta29rumena_786salu89shabana_79chinnasrilaveena.ramchruby_rennemonimalamegha.pashwinipatilbelieveinloveSony-Kurdibutunamuchchadsumu87MefromNJval0822Pareerajinder_rp_sheartsmartbijmonnookwaytvchick2006Raima36bostaniansushavvifittydp_pjolly_fldolly_07prefix3daddysgirl786judypA HUGE FANj&b84pryanka2-Happy4Ever-sevaksilk opalsoap-criticSanjana4Uprinceznapriyavsmiles_ukanna44uknaik99~LiNa~wezyuscherrypansypeg_pionneneela226RoarkpatsyMitu1228Vishakha_Sakhipop77

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thanx u Embarrassed
-Happy4Ever- Goldie
-Happy4Ever-
-Happy4Ever-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.
pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thnx Smile
JasveerShastri Goldie
JasveerShastri
JasveerShastri

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
thanks so much. Clap
dp_p Senior Member
dp_p
dp_p

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you for a wonderful update.

Edited by dp_p - 08 May 2008 at 1:49pm
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
such a emotional episode
sharala Goldie
sharala
sharala

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i agree with sal's mentality on this..
however...i think ambika will not like this..it will take some getting around for sure!
tfs

Go to top