Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

why sita is not wearing any ornaments (Page 2)

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aalochak

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

[so i dont like sita ji wearing mangalsutra

I suspected this was an anachronism (look it upWink)

Its just didnt seem right - I've never seen any devi ever wear a mangal-sutra before! Unmarried Sita used to wear so much jewellery (remember the SBS interview?) So I dont think Debina is objecting to wear jewels - its just haphazard production!

well mangal sutra is used in south wedding in north side SINDOOR daan is  done there is no mangal sutra concept at that time sita ji dont wear mangalsutra instead she wear all her jewelry which is considerd as a wedding symbol

i think creative people should see that they show things properly

rupalip IF-Dazzler
rupalip
rupalip

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
yeah they missed concept of Ayodhya mud.
u r right mangal sutra not used in north side and esp in Ramayan time, and sitaji dont wear jwellery, may be she will drop her bangles coz they are inample no. Here Laxmanji is very modern kind, dont serve bros and bhabhi , dont press ramjis feet , never washed his feet , never touch even ...
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL KALYUG/MODERN RAMAYAN.
even females here use name to address each other like Urmilaji once named BHARAT bhaiya , but actually they are not suppose to use names of even younger brothers.
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupalip

yeah they missed concept of Ayodhya mud.
u r right mangal sutra not used in north side and esp in Ramayan time, and sitaji dont wear jwellery, may be she will drop her bangles coz they are inample no. Here Laxmanji is very modern kind, dont serve bros and bhabhi , dont press ramjis feet , never washed his feet , never touch even ...
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL KALYUG/MODERN RAMAYAN.
even females here use name to address each other like Urmilaji once named BHARAT bhaiya , but actually they are not suppose to use names of even younger brothers.

ur right mangal sutra is not used in south side and was not at all used in ramayana period at that time jewelery play imp role and sitaji  always wear her jewelery because it was imp for a married lady to wear her jewelery

yes they r not giving any importance to laxman he is not doing any seva not even serving his big brother nevet press ramji feet

yes only sita ji used to called laxman as laxman bhaiya or devarji same goes with bharat and shatrughan
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i feel creative people should start giving sita some jewelery to wear and replace that mangal sutra with some neckless so that this ramayana look real
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i agree cmpletelyEmbarrassed
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Its just didnt seem right - I've never seen any devi ever wear a mangal-sutra before! Unmarried Sita used to wear so much jewellery (remember the SBS interview?) So I dont think Debina is objecting to wear jewels - its just haphazard production!

well mangal sutra is used in south wedding in north side SINDOOR daan is  done there is no mangal sutra concept at that time sita ji dont wear mangalsutra instead she wear all her jewelry which is considerd as a wedding symbol

yes shruti i agree wid uTongue

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

i agree cmpletelyEmbarrassed

thx
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

yes shruti i agree wid uTongue

i hope creative people read our post to improve things

Go to top