Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Sofia*~

Tell me about it ! How have you been Taifyyy ?? Feels like we haven't talked in ages !😳😆
School..Grrr its taking up all the time ! But this is just the way it is !

You remeber that question you asked me..What is Art ? Cutting of an apple with a knife !😆
We were introduced to this new art teacher today and I have no idea if it was an accident or what..I was the first one to be questioned..She was like could you please briefly tell me what in your opinion, is Art ? Huh, I was totally blank in the beginning but then that whack defi came into my mind..The one you told me and she was like WOW ! That is what I wanted to hear ! Art is everything and everywhere !😆

So you turned out to be useful for the first time..😆 Thankyou !

hmm... i was about to PM u and i saw ur msg here.. 😳

Ahan! Schools... yaar vaccations kesi gayeeen?😉
U like school dont you?😆

See, main tumharay saath nahin ho kar bhi tumharay saath hon.. the ART DEFINITION.. lol so it worked for someone ;) .... anytime gal ... lol and its not me who turned out to be useful for first time.. its like u used ur brain for first time 😆

Howz the new class? Enjoying it?
Kabhi Kabhi hamaray lyay bhi time nikala karo yaar.😊

mere exams bhi SEP main hain :)  . I hardly come here but its good to see friends...

enjoy! 😃
Edited by Taify - 15 years ago
anni_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taify

tum aur kaun

mai hmmm..
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taify

hmm... i was about to PM u and i saw ur msg here.. 😳

Ahan! Schools... yaar vaccations kesi gayeeen?😉
U like school dont you?😆

See, main tumharay saath nahin ho kar bhi tumharay saath hon.. the ART DEFINITION.. lol so it worked for someone ;) .... anytime gal ... lol and its not me who turned out to be useful for first time.. its like u used ur brain for first time 😆

Howz the new class? Enjoying it?
Kabhi Kabhi hamaray lyay bhi time nikala karo yaar.😊

mere exams bhi SEP main hain :)  . I hardly come here but its good to see friends...

enjoy! 😃

How did you find out that I always enjoyed your tease ?😆 Don't be satire, Taify..I don't like school !😆 Now you don't start mocking or else I'm coming to bust you off..Uff school wont even let me do that so you're unharmed this time !

Tum hamesha to saath hote ho..And then you say that I am not a person of great mental ability..That proves that being with you didnt help me right ?😆

The taechers this time are good.But the class isn't the same..Some students have started thinking as in they're grown up and all..They're associated with such bad stuff these days..And other students are wretched only because of them !

September..So you have like 3 weeks in hand ! All the bst..I hope you do well !😳

What time do you usually come online ?
Taify thumbnail

How did you find out that I always enjoyed your tease ?😆 Don't be satire, Taify..I don't like school !😆 Now you don't start mocking or else I'm coming to bust you off..Uff school wont even let me do that so you're unharmed this time !

Tum hamesha to saath hote ho..And then you say that I am not a person of great mental ability..That proves that being with you didnt help me right ?😆

The taechers this time are good.But the class isn't the same..Some students have started thinking as in they're grown up and all..They're associated with such bad stuff these days..And other students are wretched only because of them !

September..So you have like 3 weeks in hand ! All the bst..I hope you do well !😳

What time do you usually come online ?

Yeah.. i know you love me when i tease u.... and i love you when you're teased.... lol 😳

COmeon.. i know u love school.. u were crying all days during the vaccations....😃
Sorry, i wasnt here during vaccations.. since it was so hot here i went to Pluto... it was cool! 😆

Yeah... im all prepared but Accountings... u always get a new problem 😡 Having my fingers crossed.

yaar hum uss barish ki tarha hain jo kabhi bhi aa jati hay.. I shall try to be online over MSN tonight??? around 11 ok?
Hope to see ya.. i dnt have a certain time now as im busy studying whenever i feel like im sick of studying or mom isnt around i turn my pc on 😆

Wese girl where did u go in ur vaccations???? Mars? ya Jupiter?😆

Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Acha so you're going to continue teasing me ? Poor me ! Yeah and when you weren't here I logged in rarely and so I started keeping myself busy with other things and now im so busy with the rest of the stuff that now when you are here I dont get time to talk to you ! Huff..😆 Oh my my you wnet to Pluto ? How was the trip ?😳 I dont really use MSN these days..I find yahoo better ! Do give your me your id obviously if you have one !😛 Nah I just went till Islamabad..We applied for the American Visa but unfortunately it didnt work out ! Sad !😆 How is your preparation ?
Taify thumbnail

Acha so you're going to continue teasing me ? Poor me !

Yeah and when you weren't here I logged in rarely and so I started keeping myself busy with other things and now im so busy with the rest of the stuff that now when you are here I dont get time to talk to you ! Huff..😆 Oh my my you wnet to Pluto ? How was the trip ?😳

I dont really use MSN these days..I find yahoo better ! Do give your me your id obviously if you have one !😛

Nah I just went till Islamabad..We applied for the American Visa but unfortunately it didnt work out ! Sad !😆

How is your preparation ?

Ooo miss Sophie Chaudhry.. oops! sorry Sofia.
Yeah im always going to tease u.... just like i did ;) tum kaho tou na karon? :D

Hmmmm.... tou kis kay saat busy ho aap aaj kal? that u have no time for me (Lucky Me!)...... studies haan? good good its good to study.. u wanna be DOC(God, save the patients!!!!)

Pluto was fun.... it was chilling and i missed u there... but in one way im glad u werent there... warna wahan ka temperature bhi HIGH HIGH HIGH ho jata ;)
I have a Yahoo id but i NEVER use it yaar ;) .. yahoo is CRAP!(and those who use it are crappiest) lol <<<

Hmmm i think i kno-w why u couldnt get urself the Visa.... No Terrorists Allowwed In US!! And u know ur dad is a terrorist and ur a  bomb.. so u know the reason why u never got the Visa?

Howz studies?