India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

what's coming up?

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged

usually ekta soaps are all predictible. But guy..wow I am having a tough time with this one? what do you think is coming up?

I didn't think Ranbir would confess to any godbole this soon!! but yay!! he did. Now I just hope the 3 clowns are mean to him and crushes his heart.

But I thought they were going to mess with Kanya a bit with Archie. But I guess that whole drama might be coming to an end. Unlessss....Archi is actually someone significant. And she might be here to stay for a bit. Aditya's foreshadowing and stuff.

I just want this marriage to end and then Kanya to suffer. And pooja and shanta can suffer more by seeing her suffer!!!

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I just want this marriage to end and then Kanya to suffer. And pooja and shanta can suffer more by seeing her suffer!!!

Perfu ab toh kasam se that is the only thing I am waiting to watch, all of the Godbole's are dimwits they are a shame to indian middle class families every where...when the hell will this Hate Guru wake up...I am tired of this mushy mushy stuff from Rannu

Pooja bahut akad ti hai na..tu dekhna when she sees Kannu suffering she will fall down like Mumbai's cheap material se bani bulding, then I want to see her hang herself!!!!

As for upcoming epi on Monday...I am only waiting to drool over Rannu's hot new look...and ofcourse Pooja will run to Mommy Malika and cry her sorry heart out

Edited by simran1285 - 08 May 2008 at 11:23am
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hmmm da ideas that the creatives have are totally out of this world coz i was sure kanya was gna get jealous....in todays epi..

kuch is ara is going kinda off track...

its not predictable...

but then again i dnt think pooja tells malika or kanya...she keeps it to her self...mayabe
anything can happen in kuch is tara
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
mwah! Simran. I so so want to see shantu and Pooja beg Ranbir to take Kanya back!! I thought pooja actually had a brain. But oh well. I havent seen today's episode. So I will say I what I think later.
Bugger IF-Sizzlerz
Bugger
Bugger

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i think now poojawill strt seeing stuff thru ranbeer's eyes!! like i guess when pooja will cum home to tell kanya everything she mite see kanya jealous and all or disturbed as she saw her last nite ....so she mite not tell her and will now try to make sure tht whetehr wat ranbeer said was true or not!! she mite strt testing kanya ......tht whetehr she is inlu wit ranbeer or not !! i hope it goes this way only ...i dun think the yshud end archie track this way...........otehrwise it wil be a pure wastage
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Perfu ab toh kasam se that is the only thing I am waiting to watch, all of the Godbole's are dimwits they are a shame to indian middle class families every where...when the hell will this Hate Guru wake up...I am tired of this mushy mushy stuff from Rannu

Pooja bahut akad ti hai na..tu dekhna when she sees Kannu suffering she will fall down like Mumbai's cheap material se bani bulding, then I want to see her hang herself!!!!

As for upcoming epi on Monday...I am only waiting to drool over Rannu's hot new look...and ofcourse Pooja will run to Mommy Malika and cry her sorry heart out

if she wants to go then go dafa ho she can go and say whateva she wants to say to malika Ranbir has a mouth he can clear everything out in a jiffy (if some1 would let him talk)and after malika knows everything (each and every single truth)i am pretty sure she will help Ranbir cuz he sooooooo cuteLOL but if the other way around then pooja will get stopped by aditya and will help ranbir cuz he sooooooo hotLOL
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
UGH! If Pooja really is as evil as she was in tonights episode...then...
YES!
I want her, Shanta, and Kanya...ALL 3 of them to SUFFER!!!! Angry

And I really want Ranbir to finally stand his ground and SHOW THEM WHAT HE'S GOT!!
is is after all, RANBIR NANDA!!!!! Clap

Go to top