Chhoona Hai Aasmaan
Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

Written Update - 8th may

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Written Update for 8th may
The episode begins with sameera standing outside the base gates.Then abhi comes there and tells that i know its time for you to go.Then abhi asks sam to make a promise that she will take care of herself.Then sam tells and you too make a promise that you will take care and complete this mission.Abhi tells you are leading the mission how can i leave it incomplete.Then sam tells that i am not talking about this mission..i am talking about and shows her ring and says this mission.Abhi then tells i promise..iss mission ke baad.Then sam says i have to go..and then abhi holds her hand and they hug..they both are sad.Then sam walks.
Abhi gets a call and tells that sameera has left for mission zodiac..its dangerous and get the backup ready.

Jahaan/Samrat is shown talking and he tells his men that you follow us as even i dont know the place..however...you follow us and i am going with them.Keep and distance otherwise sameera will figure it out.Sam comes there and asks who are you talking to samrat? then samrat tells ok mom ill call you back.Then samrat tells mom.Sam tells that now i am sure we'll find Hyder sheikh and samrat tells INSHALAAH...and sam looks extremely surprised.Then samrat tells see farhaan ke saath reh rehka main uski hhi bhaasha bol raha hoon..sam smiles and then they leave.They are driving and samrat adjusts the mirror.then sam tells samrat that i am sure this time we will catch him samrat tells sam dont think your dushman is weak..then sam tells i know then they stop the car and sam notices a car behind and tells samrat that soemone is following us.then he tells i dont care nooone can stop me today.he tells sam to make sure they dont come.Then he leaves.Jahaan calls up his men and tell that i am out of the car..gadi uda do..Sam comes out with a gun and they start attacking..she shoots and then finally gets into the car and drives.Then sam cals up abhi and tells about this.he tells i knew and that is why sent both of you to the wrong way.Then abhi tells now i will go find hyder and also tells abt the backup.
Then they show abhi getting ready to go.

Samrat is in the hut or whatever where hyder was Supposed to be there..and tells abba jaan..abba jaan..and then gets really angry and starts breaking things and all.

Abhi goes on the right way and then sees that there is blast in that place and indian officers are on the ground.Abhi asks one of the injured and he tells hyder sheikh did it.Then he runs behind hyder and catches him..and then hyder puts a bomb into abhi pocket and then abhi still does a lot of things and catches him and finally tells GAME IS OVER.

Samrat and sam reach the base and samrat tells if hyder sheikh wasnt there thn? Sam tells let abhi come and tell you.Abhi's vehicle and the van in which you put prisoners come.Sam sees abhi's car and asks where is abhi? Then abhi comes out of the van and then tells them that mission zodiac is over and then some officers bring hyder sheikh out.Then abhi asks samrat to take the mask off the face he does so...

precap:veer and abhi are interrogating hyder and hyder doesnt tell anything.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

archna bansalchandrabcrazychick21Bright Sunshinemegha.pcrazyballdmg_maniasrikrithiAngad_bigfandiya_snowtanyashrivastavAngelsHeaven-Kash-a2zahid268143

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks
kajal_aarav Senior Member
kajal_aarav
kajal_aarav

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thank u
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thank u so much sneha....! Big smile
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
268143 IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

looks lyk da mission is cumin 2 an end as Abhi got Haider Sheikh....lookin 4ward 2 watchn it Tongue

thanx 4 da update Clap

Edited by 268143 - 08 May 2008 at 12:11pm
anky_1205 Senior Member
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the quick update. I was eagerly waiting for that.
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
awesome episode Clap

thnks sneha Embarrassed

Go to top