Kasturi

Raunak deserves oscar!!!! (Page 4)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jima

Originally posted by livelygal

hey u  really taking this serious  I am sorry if unknowingly I have hurt ur sentiments all I was trying to do was appreciate jatin's work! I am really sorry!

aray yaar sorry bolnay ki koi zarurath nahe hai. u said u r opinion  and i said my opinion.. that is it...i am not at all serious ...pl u too dont take it serious.

oh well I just got a bit tensedLOL coz I am no used to creating posts in which clashes are there! well 4get it...!!!

tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jima

raunak....handsome???ROFL..awesome..???ROFL ...recently is there any change in  the meaning of these words in the dictionary..ROFL??? non of is feature is good...(not even normal..all r abnormal only..one mile wide mouth...two km width fore head...the eyes...omg..i dont want to say...) except his hight ...yucki...

i'm sorry but haven't you read the topic called NO CHARACTER/ASCTOR BASHING?? because if you have read that then you wouldn't be saying this...

if you don't like jatin then that's your personal opinion and you should keep it that way - personal! just incase you can't read between the lines!Smile you might not be knowing this but KP and Jatin visit IF and i'm sure karan won't be too pleased by reading this! andyway, its your wish to post what you want and i can't really stop you but just to let you know, there is a thing called respect and if you don't know what that word means then look it up in a dictionary because as far as i know its meaning hasen't changed since the day it was invented!Tongue

If Jatin's fans are posting a topic on him then there is no need to come and totally bash the actor! they are people you know! you wouldn't be very pleased if you read somethign as such written about you now would you? Ouch no one would! haven't you learned in prep school "treat people the way you wish to be treated" ?? because if you haven't, then i suggest you go back thereTongueLOL you can hate the character but when you hate the actor, postign such things will completly waste your time and other people's time as well, so there is no point!

Actor bashing is not allowed and you shouldn't be posting such things, so next time think before you do anything!Tongue

tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roka Lover

I am with Jima on this one.

Seriously guys he cornerd Kasturi and you lot think about his attraction??? Dead I dont know which part of the world you come from but that is called sexual harrasment...and he's sexually abused her before...when i was watching that my stomach was churning Dead i was like Robbie pls save her Cry Cry

Yes hes acting good but i dont find anything attractive about his character...when he's doing all these dirty things...women where your self respect gone??!!!! Confused

On the other hand Robbie could have done all those things and he didnt...thats what i find attractive not using and abusing women and terrifying them...that doesnt make any man a man Dead

yaar we're not talking about the character...but about the ACTOREmbarrassedas in Jatin shah! i don't like his character Raunak but i'm a Jatin shah fan! and if he's making you hate the character raunak then that means he is a really good actorEmbarrassed

pragalbha IF-Dazzler
pragalbha
pragalbha

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

OMG....I can't believe what a yuck Dead character this Raunak has become!!!!! Dead

This is most disgusting!!!!!! I don't have words to explain how rotten he is!!!!

First, Robbie's sister, then Kasturi, then Anita......is there someone that he is not going to flirt with? Maybe be Billo is next!!!!
Aaaarghh................I can't believe what we are being subjected too!!!! Censored  Censored

And seriously...........it is still KP that was fantastic in the evil role!!! JS is good too, but not as good as KP! At the start of the serial, KP in his flirtatioys, arrogant, attitude driven Rockstar role was the ultimate!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Atleast that is what I feel!

Sorry, Pallavi.........I don't think he deserves an Oscar.........ofcourse, I also think that an Oscar is no indication of good acting LOL LOL LOL

Edited by pragalbha - 08 May 2008 at 12:27pm
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragalbha

OMG....I can't believe what a yuck Dead character this Raunak has become!!!!! Dead

This is most disgusting!!!!!! I don't have words to explain how rotten he is!!!!

First, Robbie's sister, then Kasturi, then Anita......is there someone that he is not going to flirt with? Maybe be Billo is next!!!!
Aaaarghh................I can't believe what we are being subjected too!!!! Censored  Censored

And seriously...........it is still KP that was fantastic in the evil role!!! JS is good too, but not as good as KP! At the start of the serial, KP in his flirtatioys, arrogant, attitude driven Rockstar role was the ultimate!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Atleast that is what I feel!

Sorry, Pallavi.........I don't think he deserves an Oscar.........ofcourse, I also think that an Oscar is no indication of good acting LOL LOL LOL

Hey I have never seen Robbie in a negative role cause I was in hostel dat time....I dunno wat KP is lyk in negative boots...I am sure he would have acted superbly cause he is a fabulous actor...I am just appreciating Jatin's acting cause I managed to throw all my pillows on the tv screen when he was acting!!! 

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Wasn't this thread was made to appreciate Jatin the actor who essays the character of Raunak. I request people to read the topic clearly before concluding and not to deviate from the topic. Appreciating an actor for good work is not wrong. Seems like few people are not able to distinguish between real and reel character and the main subject of discussion and hence deviating from the topic and bashing up the actor and passing comments which would offend others.

TOPIC CLOSED!!

Kasturi Dev Team

Go to top