India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Raunak deserves oscar!!!! (Page 3)

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Krishiii i luved how you put it, because of Jatin i find ronuak's character very believableClap

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Oh god this is getting heated up! Plz guys I am really sorry I am a die-hard fan of robbie too I was just trying to appreciate the acting of jatin! Coz of his acting we are hating this character of raunak more and more. I hope you ppl r getting wat I am tying to tell
No offence to nebody!
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jima

Originally posted by livelygal

..I am just saying he is doing justice to his role!

then what about anitha..she should also be appreciated ...ofcourse she is also beautiful...

hey u  really taking this serious  I am sorry if unknowingly I have hurt ur sentiments all I was trying to do was appreciate jatin's work! I am really sorry!

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Originally posted by jima

raunak....handsome???ROFL..awesome..???ROFL ...recently is there any change in  the meaning of these words in the dictionary..ROFL??? non of is feature is good...(not even normal..all r abnormal only..one mile wide mouth...two km width fore head...the eyes...omg..i dont want to say...) except his hight ...yucki...

I have been a silent forum of this forum and I prefer to keep it that way but seeing ur post I just had to reply.Please dont take me wrong.Smile Im not figthing with you or anything coz seriously this is just a serial.....figting over shows and their characters is just silly.But I dont get why you have to constantly bash Jatin like this.Please let make it clear that Im not defending Raunak.I have seen many people support Jatin-the actor and then they get blamed for defending Raunak-the bad guy and consequently they get blamed for supporting evil. Jatin and Raunak are different.The former is an actor,a real person while the latter is just a fictional character.....in case you didnt know.

Just you because you hate Raunak so much doesnt mean you have to bash Jatin like this.Agreed you are not a fan of Jatin but there are many fans of Jatin around on this forum.

You know I could say many things about Robbie...the guy has been wearing that same outfit since ages,he doesnt shave,...and frankly speaking he looks like he hasnt had a bath since ages......but do you see me or any1 else saying that?...no coz there is something called "having respect for other fans." I have seen people posting on other forums saying that he looks like a frog but again have you even seen them come here and post that....no coz they have respect for Robbie fans.Personally I got nothing against Robbie or KP. I'm not a fan of either Robbie or KP but I dont hate him.

Comment on the character Raunak...he's a really nasty fellow I agree.But when you go on looks you're just insulting the actor.

I have seen this happen many times that whenever someone makes a post appreciating Jatin's acting skill, they get blamed for supporting evil.....its like no1 one can stand Jatin being appreciated on this forum.

I know that my post is going to get quoted by many people now blaming me for supporting evil and all but dont bother...coz I wont be answering it.Big smile I just had to reply to this post coz I think you are insulting JATIN  (not Raunak)  too much.And I also know that will be blasted for commiting the biggest sin of insulting Robbie.Though if you really can understand this post then you will also understand I'm not bashing up Robbie at all.Like I said I dont hate him.Even if I did I wouldnt bash him in his own show's forum.I do have that much courtesy.

Dont take it personally.If you can comment like that then even I can.Wink

someandme IF-Dazzler
someandme
someandme

Oh god this is getting heated up! Plz guys I am really sorry I am a die-hard fan of robbie too I was just trying to appreciate the acting of jatin! Coz of his acting we are hating this character of raunak more and more. I hope you ppl r getting wat I am tying to tell
No offence to nebody!

hey don't worryLOL..i understand u and they r all also appreciating Raunak indirectlyLOL

don't u think this is what happening hereLOL..all r hating him more and more..LOL

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhurd

No offence to nebody!

hey don't worryLOL..i understand u and they r all also appreciating Raunak indirectlyLOL

don't u think this is what happening hereLOL..all r hating him more and more..LOL

Oh god! I really didn't know that it would get into clashes like dis...I hope mods close this topic!!!

someandme IF-Dazzler
someandme
someandme

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@Livelygirl : then report to mods to close this topic LOL ...have u seen the above post LOL ..that is not pretending Raunak's Charecter but bashing Robby's charecter LOL ..patha nahi wo kabh aaya iss thread pe.. LOL LOL LOL
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top