Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

If Vicky is JM 's son, then.... (Page 2)

trinichick Senior Member
trinichick
trinichick

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ravi,
I agree with what you have said, but logically, if they did have a son, he would have to be 15+ years old...and he is ready to be introduced as the heir apparent???? Come on... how can he start taking care of the business at that age?.... Then too, Krishna has to be older than him too...

nandini80 Groupbie
nandini80
nandini80

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
well if shruti could be shown to be nearly the same age as her siblings in KGGK inspite of the fact she was much older. and then pragati and pranay. then oh well nothing can be argued.

remember how indu was the same age as gautam in Kyunki but was always treated as a kid when everyone else married.
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Vidya ji, of course your point are 100% valid and correct Thumbs Up

My previous post was simply to point out that I have reason to believe that Walia and Meera could potentially have children due to them sharing a fiarly normal husband-wife relationship.

But all the other inconsistencies are definitely still there. KS has been full of all sorts of logical errors and often, numbers like age are conveniently changed in the hope that the audience won't dwell on it LOL

I've not read the updates fully or seen the episodes yet, but if this new guy isn't 100% confirmed to be Walia-Meera's son, then maybe the creatives can save themselves by making the guy out to be Veer. That should sort of the problems I think Smile

But if they stick to this Vicky guy being the son of Walia and Meera, then something's wrong LOL

God bless.
nazad Groupbie
nazad
nazad

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I think its only Meera's son(from her first husband)!!!!!
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
he is NOT jai's son..thats for sure...leaving alone the most obvious reason as to how can any jai walia kid be like vicky is...trying to be polite here and not cause any offence...
1. jai walia SAYS krishna is youngest...the reason for that dialogue is to let viewers know that he is not jai and meera's biological kid.
2. he is obviously varun's age..so that makes him more likely to be meera's son from 1st marriage...
bangaloreu Senior Member
bangaloreu
bangaloreu

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I just think that 'More the cruel, better your life will be' - should be the moral of most of the z- soaps. Pronita, Pia Ranveer etc Happy happy always. Rano / Bani suffer suffer and suffer. Jai, is ofcourse, Lord Krishna. On a lighter note, I think Vicky is Jai and Roshini's Son => jai's eldest son. Roshini happens to be Meera First cousin. Anyway, just makes no sense. I guess 'Life Goes on' with or without loved ones. Kind of the proverb ' Tu nahin to woh sahin,woh nahin tho koi aur sahin'. Hope he doesn't have any secret child with Rano - By mistake, just happened.
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangaloreu

I just think that 'More the cruel, better your life will be' - should be the moral of most of the z- soaps. Pronita, Pia Ranveer etc Happy happy always. Rano / Bani suffer suffer and suffer. Jai, is ofcourse, Lord Krishna. On a lighter note, I think Vicky is Jai and Roshini's Son => jai's eldest son. Roshini happens to be Meera First cousin. Anyway, just makes no sense. I guess 'Life Goes on' with or without loved ones. Kind of the proverb ' Tu nahin to woh sahin,woh nahin tho koi aur sahin'. Hope he doesn't have any secret child with Rano - By mistake, just happened.

I forgot the Roshni Chopra  - he had a child with her too!! LMAO....Makes perfect sense...

Some people, not me (I am doing CYA here) used to call her Cobra, and then they used to call Pia a reptile, I wonder if they were here they would call Meera an anaconda...that makes one big reptile family, and I remember Dadi calling Jigz a saamp and Ranveer an equivalent of Anaconda also...Wow!!

Walia must have done some serious harm to the Naagin family, they are coming in human form to take revenge on him..LMAO..
trinichick Senior Member
trinichick
trinichick

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Has it now been confirmed that Vicky is Jai and Meera's son?
Meera may have given birth to him but was it Jai who was the father???
Where does that leave Bani/Pronita now?

Go to top