Grahasti
Grahasti

Blooper...in 8th May Pics added too :)

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged

hello Friends..

Main  and Bloopes aksar yeah baateing karteing hain..that we are made for each otherLOL....ok so another blooper by the blooper inventor of  IF LOL

tada...i am like obsessed with Andy';s clothes...trust me..these  are by far..worst clothes i have ever spotted him inStern SmileConfused...he is such a hiper and rocker when it comes to clothes..both On and Off screen nd this is something...beyond explanation...i used to love his style...nd his suave dressing nd attitude...Cry kee honda Andy puttarStern Smile...as they say..Rishi puttar LOL..hmm...looks like i need to pass on this message the sooner the better!!Geek right...friendsWinkLOL

^^Just notice his Jeans Color Stern Smile Geek

^^ See...it got a SHADE LIGHTER...has he visited some...dhobi  Ermmin between his inlaws house to his...possible... Ermm LOL

nd,,,how can i miss the Cutie pie..Andypie...he looks cool in stripes...Embarrassedand thank god he is back to parting...thnex...AndyBlushing you gave me shock of the century with your hairdo...in couple of episode..now i can..relax...phew......LOL

The Angry young...Man...Rishi wohoooooooo....LOLbach ke rehne,,re baba...veera tujhe pe nazar hai..LOL

Drooling is permitted only for limited period...for further recharge...contact NishthaLOL

Edited by Nishtha - 08 May 2008 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Related Videos

komolika_nikka Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komolika_nikka

No comments

being a Videobie of If you are replying like this , if you did not have any comments to make then why you posted at first place ?Confused and why you post "Thanks" in every post.? please refrain yourself from making such mistakes in futureSmile

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
The jeans blooper... may just be cuz of the lighting, but u never know, this show does have a lot of bloopers... and u never seem to miss the minute details of andy LOL LOL LOL

u know the other day when bua was taking the milkshake from guddu, and when amrit walks in... she slams the glass full of milkshake back onto guddu's tray... but when she slammed it, the milkshake in it didnt at all shake or spill like when u slam a glass full of liquid in it.. it was as if it was made of stone Confused LOL
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Nish I swear one day imma come to your house and give ju a smack Clown You always post pics which I HAVE to add a caption to Angry

Old lady: rukh ja, o dil deewana, poocho toh main zara...Embarrassed hai..I lub the shirtBlushing

Rishi: hawww I better run..she's coming peeche peeche...Stern Smile what does she want? Pizza? LOL

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 09 May 2008 at 8:44am
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged

and ani..i will smack ju..from here...my hands are...long enoough thanks to all the leg pulling i face..havinf side effects on hands as wellConfusedLOL

so one tight slap on anis face...tsh..tsh..tsh LOL as you you..pushed me to add another caption...LOL

Veera : asking to Rishi...beta do you change of 10 rupee?Stern Smile

Rishi : why you are askign for it mom Geek i have saved that from my hard earned money to buy more bangles for simar...LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oye..junglee saand..i didnt push you LOL LOL Angry blaming me as usual LOL LOL

10 rupee wala bangles Big smile Big smile Big smile thats good LOL LOL
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

oye..junglee saand..i didnt push you LOL LOL Angry blaming me as usual LOL LOL

10 rupee wala bangles Big smile Big smile Big smile thats good LOL LOL

you sand..a bull...a cow LOL yes 10 rupees...wale bangles...plastic ones...as he gifted her dimaonds Stern Smile already...no she deserve plastic onesLOL

Go to top