Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Written Update - 8th may

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Written Update for 8th may

The episode begins with riddhima apologizing about his hair and armaan its ok..and all..Then she tells him that i have done all your reports..he is sort off surprised and sees them.Then she tell oh but i forgot to write the date..So she takes a pen and tries to write the date then she shakes the pen as it isnt working and puts ink on armaan's labcoat.

She does one huge drama..Oh armaan sir..i am soo  sorry..blush is blush it..and then holds her ears and says ill clean it sir..please..Then armaan tells its ok i can do it by myself.Then armaan gets sort off irritated but riddhima the great forcefully takes of the labcoat and then goes into the changing room.She goes in there and takes out the Itching powder..she tells that first i only spoilt your hair...Its the turn of your body now...and puts itching powder..She tells that by the end of the day you will be soo clean as you would have itched soo much.Then armaan from outside shouts..kya kar rahi ho? Ro rahi ho dho rahi ho ya kya?LOL Then she tells oh sorry sir woh daag bahut gehra hai...Then she comes out and tells armaan sir i am so sorry...but i tried it isnt going and he takes the labcoat and goes.Then riddhima is all smily and all...

Next in the nurse station armaan riddhima come late and then suddenly keerti spots the cap on armaan's head.Then she tells aaj koi naya sport? then armaan tells no..then keerti tells oh..style statement..Then everyone is silently giggling..he tells no..and keerti shouts and asks him to take the cap off..she then tells atul to take the cap off for armaan...Atul whispers...keerti has said so said it..take your cap off..Armaan takes it off and everyone is LAUGHING..then keerti tells that whats wrong? first your hair was stinking now color on it.Lovely fainst..causing an earthquake sort off thing.Then when she gets up...keerti asks if lovely is ok? She tells yeah.Then keerti tells that Dr.Armaan put on your cap.Then armaan does so..she is giving duties and then armaan starts itching..Everyone is giggling..keerti keeps telling armaan to stand straight but he just cant.Then he tells keerti that full body mein khujli se ho rahi hai...Then keerti tells maybe there is some allergy and then excuses himself.Everyone is laughin.Keerti shouts at them

Armaan is in the place where they have a bath.He thinks..how can it be allergy i havent eaten anything since morning that can cause me allergy...and tries to open the door but all the bathrooms except one is open...He goes in and thinks  where to hang the clothes..nd then hangs it outside..has a bath..OMIGOSH..he looked irresistable..Koi mujhey BacchaaoEmbarrassed Then riddhima comes and steals the clothes.

After having a bath..Surprisingly..Sanjeevani's water is soo good that armaan's hair became normal. Then Armaan puts his hand out and doesnt find his precious clothes.ROFLSillyHe thinks who it could be..He says riddhima....but then tells she cant be that smart.He thinks that his locker has clothes..But the keys are also in the jeansLOLLOLLOLThen he takes lots of towels and wears it like greek godBlushing and then goes out...everytime someone would see he would run,Hide his face or just stick to the wallLOLLOLLOL then he thinks if his patients see then noone will want him to be their doc...Then he sees shashank and tries to hide but shashank catches him.He tells that i bet this is another bet..then armaan tells sir woh main shirt utaarne ka shart nahin lagaata.Then shashank tells toh izzat utarne ka shart lagaatey hai?ROFL
then he explains about the khujli n how his clothes got stolen..and keerti also supports him but is surprised.then shashank asks him to go to the locker room

On the way..all the interns except riddhima who isnt there at all makes fun of armaan..Atul tells roz roz do shirts and today No shirts...then they try to take him to canteen etc.Then he goes to the locker room.And then he figures out that riddhima stole his dress.

Precap: Armaan was wearing his clothes and sees the itching powder and realizes that riddhima is behind this..he tells riddhima in his head that u started it and ill finish it.

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

archna bansalmillschandrabcrazychick21Shahinakhxciteabcdef123456xXxZiNnAyRaxXxabiakshiRita Shahbandhandkmeens_2001bijal81shabana_79crazyballswetha_ravisp87ivy_softywassup28joa123rinscxw1065abhidipsarazahidvppatel1rashi_232113dmg_maniaKatrina82northstarRumiiaparidaddysgirl786srikrithimishcutie90j&b84Khushi11nazmapremdewaani-kavita-amisraDesii.Babiiedmg123Sidarth_lover1yogzznirali_shah91xarmaanloverxTINKlil_desi_goddesIn-Sanity-MetisknumnumAngelic_PariMrsNealCaffreySalmanayeshapop77LadyMcbeth-bhootni-Parachute.maha_prakrtisplnxXxSHAMILAxXxP_ShalJenifer.Jasmine...PragzieBazingaaMrs_Darcy_17Karan.Tanitamalika2zahid-Veena--Jwalamukhi-268143Sano88

ya_mini Senior Member
ya_mini
ya_mini

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
thanx for the update
chaku32005 Groupbie
chaku32005
chaku32005

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thanks
YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thanks sneha
nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged

ROFL crack...ridz go girl..go...ROFLROFLROFL

super damn comic epic. eagerly waiting dht air is here..WinkWinkWink

thnx 4 d update...

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Was this for real? Albeit I am dying to watch Mr. Greek God mummified in towels. LOL
2113 Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thanx dear Big smile
-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
thank u so much...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index