Advice Corner

Jealousyor am i just too stupid? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

souro

souro

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
^^Yup, alright. Big smile As long as you're happy everything's alright, cos ultimately that's what's going to matter. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealousyor am i just too stupid? (Page 4)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hey zo howz it goin?

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged
First of all no one should put themselves down... don't ever think that you're stupid and definitely don't let anyone else think that you are...

If what you overheard is troubling you, you should sit down with her and tell her the truth... tell her you heard what she said and that it has upset you... if she gets angry etc... that will reflect that she really isn't the true friend... then I think you should just let her go... I know it will be hard especially if she has really meant to be ur best friend and you really trusted her but you deserve someone who treats you as nicely as you treat ur friends... I don't mean you should totally cut off ur friendship... you can still talk etc but maybe she isn't the right best friend for you...

However, if you tell her what you heard and tell her how it has upset you and she really seems sorry... then she really is a true friend and you won't feel uncomfortable talking together about it and can make things clear...

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rukhaya

First of all no one should put themselves down... don't ever think that you're stupid and definitely don't let anyone else think that you are...

If what you overheard is troubling you, you should sit down with her and tell her the truth... tell her you heard what she said and that it has upset you... if she gets angry etc... that will reflect that she really isn't the true friend... then I think you should just let her go... I know it will be hard especially if she has really meant to be ur best friend and you really trusted her but you deserve someone who treats you as nicely as you treat ur friends... I don't mean you should totally cut off ur friendship... you can still talk etc but maybe she isn't the right best friend for you...

However, if you tell her what you heard and tell her how it has upset you and she really seems sorry... then she really is a true friend and you won't feel uncomfortable talking together about it and can make things clear...

Thanx a lott ur right.....i dnt think she ever considered em as her friend...

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Wink

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

hey zo howz it goin?

I think its going good.......thanx to all u guys ka advice....

Hope they contineu to be good..

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
woww doesnt sound like a true friend Ouch
and this remindss me of someone......... Angry

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@cutiex0 u went thru ll this b4. right?

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I think you should just let it all out, no point of hiding your feelings because all these small things end up becomming big and they overcome as a big fight. you should just talk to her about how you feel, if she still acts rude and snotty after that, tell her she does'nt deserve a freind like me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top