Advice Corner

   

Jealousyor am i just too stupid? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Joined: 27 February 2007

Posts: 1007

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

zoya evrythn wil b fine dont wrry....jst 12 day speak 2 her abt dis....tel her how u feel....tel her dat u really wntd 2 b her frnd.....speak d matter out kindly...dotn show anger or enthn...dta wil worsten d matter....am sure u wil settle it easily Smile Best Of Luck

aww thanx a lottt Bitasta...Hug as usual for ur brilliant adivceSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealousyor am i just too stupid? (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Joined: 27 February 2007

Posts: 1007

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nisha.Z

wow what a b**** I'm sorry but no friend does that. first she insults you and than she's hitting up on the guy that likes you, what the hell kind of friend is she. if i was in your shoes the next time she would pick me for a debate practice all nervously infront of her but when you actually do it be the best better than her and that would sow her and than after that you can be partners with some one else. and the guy that used to like you that she is flirting with if he still likes you flirt with him but her in her place. b****es like her need to be put in her spot. lol sorry if this was mean just felt so bad for you.

Lol, i understand....

The thing is i cant flirt with him....its just soo....uhhh!!! forget it..

et ehr flrit with him. i hope they get amrried.

they make a perfect pairLOL..

kidding! i just hope all things go well

anyways i got over it.

thanx a lorrrrtttt

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Joined: 27 February 2007

Posts: 1007

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

^^ Liked this piece of advice the best.

There's a time and place for everything and sometimes it just doesn't work to behave like a miss goody two shoes. Forget about talking it out, cos there's no point, she'll try to get out by lying or shedding some false tears about hurting you and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about that. You said that you are popular and she used you to become even more popular. If you are popular then find some other friends, forget about her. Treat her like the scum she is. Another mistake most people does is taking the best friend thing too far. You told her every intimate thing, did she do the same?? Never trust anyone 100% and for someone like this so-called friend of yours not even 1%.
I believe you can do far better in the friends department. So, drop her, find some new ones and then show her who's the best.

I know. but its not that easy. And am one of the most coward person

on this earthy.

i dunno how well i can follow ur fabulous advice.

thanx a lottt anyways.......

Nisha.Z

Groupbie

Nisha.Z

Joined: 19 April 2008

Posts: 106

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya24

Originally posted by Nisha.Z

wow what a b**** I'm sorry but no friend does that. first she insults you and than she's hitting up on the guy that likes you, what the hell kind of friend is she. if i was in your shoes the next time she would pick me for a debate practice all nervously infront of her but when you actually do it be the best better than her and that would sow her and than after that you can be partners with some one else. and the guy that used to like you that she is flirting with if he still likes you flirt with him but her in her place. b****es like her need to be put in her spot. lol sorry if this was mean just felt so bad for you.

Lol, i understand....

The thing is i cant flirt with him....its just soo....uhhh!!! forget it..

et ehr flrit with him. i hope they get amrried.

they make a perfect pairLOL..

kidding! i just hope all things go well

anyways i got over it.

thanx a lorrrrtttt



as long as your completely over it than that's good but don't tell yourself your over it because you don't want to deal with the situation.Smile hope that makes sense Big smile


souro

Moderator

souro

Joined: 27 January 2007

Posts: 13879

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya24

Originally posted by souro

^^ Liked this piece of advice the best.

There's a time and place for everything and sometimes it just doesn't work to behave like a miss goody two shoes. Forget about talking it out, cos there's no point, she'll try to get out by lying or shedding some false tears about hurting you and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about that. You said that you are popular and she used you to become even more popular. If you are popular then find some other friends, forget about her. Treat her like the scum she is. Another mistake most people does is taking the best friend thing too far. You told her every intimate thing, did she do the same?? Never trust anyone 100% and for someone like this so-called friend of yours not even 1%.
I believe you can do far better in the friends department. So, drop her, find some new ones and then show her who's the best.

I know. but its not that easy. And am one of the most coward person

on this earthy.

i dunno how well i can follow ur fabulous advice.

thanx a lottt anyways.......

I don't understand, where did I ask you to do something courageous. I asked you to act the way any other normal person would under such circumstances. I just said that you should forget about her instead of acting like an angel and trying to talk it out. And in any case the people that we meet in our school or colleges, we rarely meet them again in our life. I don't mean to say that just cos you won't meet them, you should hurt them all, but at the same time if someone hurts you, there shouldn't be any second thoughts about forgetting about him/her.

Ok enough advice from my side, am not too good at it anyway. And in the end it's your life and you should take the decisions.

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Joined: 25 December 2006

Posts: 2901

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
just give me her number.....I'll deal with her Angry
No one does all that to my best friend!
I seriously cant understand why you have to be so nice to ppl all the time.....
well, you have to spend the whole year with her in school and tuitions......so you better talk to her...
and btw, does it matter what she says....
you know how Ma keeps telling that instead of me she wud like to have you as her daughter Ouch
and>>>>> I hope she gets married to that idiot and they both rot in Hell....

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Joined: 27 February 2007

Posts: 1007

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zuman

just give me her number.....I'll deal with her Angry
No one does all that to my best friend!
I seriously cant understand why you have to be so nice to ppl all the time.....
well, you have to spend the whole year with her in school and tuitions......so you better talk to her...
and btw, does it matter what she says....
you know how Ma keeps telling that instead of me she wud like to have you as her daughter Ouch
and>>>>> I hope she gets married to that idiot and they both rot in Hell....

Asthafraleem! zuman whats rong with u?Confused

chill u noe who m talkin bout n u PLZ FOR GODSSSS SAKE DONT ASK HER ABOUT IT

Tumheee.....harshad ki kasam!!!LOL

Ill try n talk to her......

u see everyones not as Smart n brave as u...n i definaely dnt have ur

style..{i wish i cud tho}...

But now i learnt to look thru these things,,,this is nuthing right?

world had worse things in store!!!!

Thanx for always being there....

God my moms wants u ..r mom wants me.....

Why isnt anyone satisified?LOLOuch

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Joined: 27 February 2007

Posts: 1007

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by zoya24

Originally posted by souro

^^ Liked this piece of advice the best.

There's a time and place for everything and sometimes it just doesn't work to behave like a miss goody two shoes. Forget about talking it out, cos there's no point, she'll try to get out by lying or shedding some false tears about hurting you and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about that. You said that you are popular and she used you to become even more popular. If you are popular then find some other friends, forget about her. Treat her like the scum she is. Another mistake most people does is taking the best friend thing too far. You told her every intimate thing, did she do the same?? Never trust anyone 100% and for someone like this so-called friend of yours not even 1%.
I believe you can do far better in the friends department. So, drop her, find some new ones and then show her who's the best.

I know. but its not that easy. And am one of the most coward person

on this earthy.

i dunno how well i can follow ur fabulous advice.

thanx a lottt anyways.......

I don't understand, where did I ask you to do something courageous. I asked you to act the way any other normal person would under such circumstances. I just said that you should forget about her instead of acting like an angel and trying to talk it out. And in any case the people that we meet in our school or colleges, we rarely meet them again in our life. I don't mean to say that just cos you won't meet them, you should hurt them all, but at the same time if someone hurts you, there shouldn't be any second thoughts about forgetting about him/her.

Ok enough advice from my side, am not too good at it anyway. And in the end it's your life and you should take the decisions.

Well it takes courage to speak what u really feel right?

I seriously dunno. am confused.

so now ive got into this decision. hope ull agree to it:

Im not going to let anyone spoil my mood.

But i noe i wnt be able to ask her why she did all tht to me either....

So ill jus move on....n maybe then she'd feel guilty ....oin not being loyal....

But i dnt want to hurt her feelings either

AM JUST GOIN WITH THE FLOW. allright?

 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
LOOOVEEE .. STUPID LOVEE :( helpp :( Liip-Gloss 5 568 04 February 2009 at 12:51pm
By dipz22
Stupid bus boy

2 3

Maan-Diwani 17 1133 03 April 2008 at 12:40am
By tukz_REmix
Help! dont know what to do! stupid boys

2 3 4

xox.iloveyou 26 1436 14 February 2008 at 8:25am
By Cute_Tulip

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Advice Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.