Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think you should just let it all out, no point of hiding your feelings because all these small things end up becomming big and they overcome as a big fight. you should just talk to her about how you feel, if she still acts rude and snotty after that, tell her she does'nt deserve a freind like me.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u should tell the girl everything on her face like u are not gonna be friends with her cuz she thinks u are silly n stuff but u are not so u have to prove her wrong n then she will know that u are a nice girl not childish or silly.if u said that then other pepole will know her reality too. i know it will hurt inside but when u will take it all out u will feel relieved. u can get gud n true friends in life.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is coming from a person that avoid confrontation at all costs because I really hate to hurt people's feeling. Even when they deserve it. You should tell her flat out that you heard her talking about you when she thought you could not hear. See what she says.

It really sounds to that she is no true friend. She is just using you. When she needs a shoulder to cry on, you're the one, but when she wants to hang out and have a good time, there's always someone else. I think that you should not waste your kindness and friendship on someone who has no value for it. It is hard to let go of a best friend though. I personally know it is, but sometimes it is a whole lot better for you. You should not be mean to her though because it is not mature, but you need to be firm and voice your opinion. Have another friend go with you as support if you do not want to confront her by yourself.
yuvi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly, no ur not stupid! Its completely normal to feel like that. Secondly, She is not being a friend at all. She talked behind your back and friends dont do that. I think you should tell her that you overheard her say those things about you and that you are hurt by them. Wait for her response and flow with that. If your friendship ends up breaking (god forbid) then she isnt worth you trying.
legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani33

u should tell the girl everything on her face like u are not gonna be friends with her cuz she thinks u are silly n stuff but u are not so u have to prove her wrong n then she will know that u are a nice girl not childish or silly.if u said that then other pepole will know her reality too. i know it will hurt inside but when u will take it all out u will feel relieved. u can get gud n true friends in life.

Well...i dunno...i tried i just cant!!!

But i gave her the msg indirectly.

n i suppsoe she got it tho...can see positive changes😃

but am kinda feelign bad....but m feelign guilty now.

Maybe u shud have left her as she is.

u think she felt bad?i mean i ditn say it on ehr face, ir soemthing

buyt while havin a group conversation..just mention tht it hurts wen someone uses u like

a tissue....n i think maybe she went thru the same thing..

DUNNo

anyways thanx a lt for showign such consideration n replying!

thanxna lottt

legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

This is coming from a person that avoid confrontation at all costs because I really hate to hurt people's feeling. Even when they deserve it. You should tell her flat out that you heard her talking about you when she thought you could not hear. See what she says.

I cant. trust me. 😭eating worms is much easier

It really sounds to that she is no true friend. She is just using you. When she needs a shoulder to cry on, you're the one, but when she wants to hang out and have a good time, there's always someone else. I think that you should not waste your kindness and friendship on someone who has no value for it. It is hard to let go of a best friend though. I personally know it is, but sometimes it is a whole lot better for you. You should not be mean to her though because it is not mature, but you need to be firm and voice your opinion. Have another friend go with you as support if you do not want to confront her by yourself.I have mny toehr very good friends, but i reallyu considered her as my good friend too.

I gave her the message idnriectly.

i think she got it.

i think ill have to really wait to rely on her for soem time now..i noe its difficult

But coem on Zoya u've got to do it..

Thanxma lottttttt for ur advice

really apreciate it

Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see try to tell her indirctlly fiirstly.......if u feel she understood what u want to tell her then tell her directllyyyy 😊
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoya24

What seriosuly hurt me was. I considered her as a true friend.

I was there with her when she had a very abd time in 9th std....

I always confided in her all my secrets. And maybe i expected her

to be there for me like i was there for her......

In fact i dnt even mind tht she likes tht guy...n even if i liked him n she liked him...id rather not speak to him....

cause i seriously liked herrrr!!!!!

i feel useless and dumped.....

Anyways thanx a lotttttt .......u guys give great advice

..🤗

i hope m strng nuff to follow it...

@Meteora: I completely agree! I went through this whole fiasco too! I was completely used and I didn't even realise it till a year later!

I felt veryy used at that moment in time, wherever she used to go, she used to tell her parents that I was going(and I agreed back in the days) too and thats why they would let her go! And when I used to go with her, all she ever used to do was talk and make out with her boyfriend🤢and i was just there staring at the wallslol she would tell me that other friends were gonna be there too, but then she would say 'oh i contacted them, but they could not make it' or some stupid excuse! and this year in german classes I found out that she bitched about me!:O

I hope your scenario turns out like mine. Cos now, although no-one says it to her face, they all HATE her! She is a playa, its hard to say when she is being genuine and when she isn't😕indirectly we all sort of let her know about her attitude and stuff! Maybe you should try doing the same, just ignore her a little but dont make it too obvious😉like something which you are good at and she isn't, then you should choose her to be your partner!😛and maybe she might get the hint or she might just say something like 'im gonna look silly in front of you' then say, well thats exactly how u made me feel!

dunno if this will help you, but hope it does! just remember, what goes around comes around!

Yeahh babyy karmaa!😛

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zoya24

@cutiex0 u went thru ll this b4. right?

heheh yep i have😆

lols and no need to feel guilty,

yu did the right thing,

if yu hadnt talked to her, then yu would have been feeling even worse right now,

and yu said that yu see postive changess? well thats good, cuz that means that yur friend is feelin guilty now

legallyzoya thumbnail
@hindu4lyf
😊 ur sooo right!