Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salt thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Zoya 😊 Please don't consider yourself stupid. I would say you were innocent and you trusted her as your friend.
legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

hey buddy, you can do a lot better. You are just like me well, its best you speak to her and confide her your feelings towards this.

thanx. thats what am gojng to do.

dnt ask me whenπŸ˜†....

no seriously ive deicded m goin to speak to her!!!!!

THANK U...for actually read all this and helpin me😊😊😊

legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali06

Hi Zoya 😊 Please don't consider yourself stupid. I would say you were innocent and you trusted her as your friend.

thanx😊😳😊....

IM goin to speak to her.......:-(

hope all goes well..

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
zoya evrythn wil b fine dont wrry....jst 12 day speak 2 her abt dis....tel her how u feel....tel her dat u really wntd 2 b her frnd.....speak d matter out kindly...dotn show anger or enthn...dta wil worsten d matter....am sure u wil settle it easily 😊 Best Of Luck
Nisha.Z thumbnail
wow what a b**** I'm sorry but no friend does that. first she insults you and than she's hitting up on the guy that likes you, what the hell kind of friend is she. if i was in your shoes the next time she would pick me for a debate practice all nervously infront of her but when you actually do it be the best better than her and that would sow her and than after that you can be partners with some one else. and the guy that used to like you that she is flirting with if he still likes you flirt with him but her in her place. b****es like her need to be put in her spot. lol sorry if this was mean just felt so bad for you.

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Liked this piece of advice the best.

There's a time and place for everything and sometimes it just doesn't work to behave like a miss goody two shoes. Forget about talking it out, cos there's no point, she'll try to get out by lying or shedding some false tears about hurting you and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about that. You said that you are popular and she used you to become even more popular. If you are popular then find some other friends, forget about her. Treat her like the scum she is. Another mistake most people does is taking the best friend thing too far. You told her every intimate thing, did she do the same?? Never trust anyone 100% and for someone like this so-called friend of yours not even 1%.
I believe you can do far better in the friends department. So, drop her, find some new ones and then show her who's the best.
legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

zoya evrythn wil b fine dont wrry....jst 12 day speak 2 her abt dis....tel her how u feel....tel her dat u really wntd 2 b her frnd.....speak d matter out kindly...dotn show anger or enthn...dta wil worsten d matter....am sure u wil settle it easily 😊 Best Of Luck

aww thanx a lottt Bitasta...πŸ€— as usual for ur brilliant adivce😊

legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha.Z

wow what a b**** I'm sorry but no friend does that. first she insults you and than she's hitting up on the guy that likes you, what the hell kind of friend is she. if i was in your shoes the next time she would pick me for a debate practice all nervously infront of her but when you actually do it be the best better than her and that would sow her and than after that you can be partners with some one else. and the guy that used to like you that she is flirting with if he still likes you flirt with him but her in her place. b****es like her need to be put in her spot. lol sorry if this was mean just felt so bad for you.

Lol, i understand....

The thing is i cant flirt with him....its just soo....uhhh!!! forget it..

et ehr flrit with him. i hope they get amrried.

they make a perfect pairπŸ˜†..

kidding! i just hope all things go well

anyways i got over it.

thanx a lorrrrtttt

legallyzoya thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

^^ Liked this piece of advice the best.

There's a time and place for everything and sometimes it just doesn't work to behave like a miss goody two shoes. Forget about talking it out, cos there's no point, she'll try to get out by lying or shedding some false tears about hurting you and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about that. You said that you are popular and she used you to become even more popular. If you are popular then find some other friends, forget about her. Treat her like the scum she is. Another mistake most people does is taking the best friend thing too far. You told her every intimate thing, did she do the same?? Never trust anyone 100% and for someone like this so-called friend of yours not even 1%.
I believe you can do far better in the friends department. So, drop her, find some new ones and then show her who's the best.

I know. but its not that easy. And am one of the most coward person

on this earthy.

i dunno how well i can follow ur fabulous advice.

thanx a lottt anyways.......

Nisha.Z thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya24

Lol, i understand....

The thing is i cant flirt with him....its just soo....uhhh!!! forget it..

et ehr flrit with him. i hope they get amrried.

they make a perfect pairπŸ˜†..

kidding! i just hope all things go well

anyways i got over it.

thanx a lorrrrtttt

as long as your completely over it than that's good but don't tell yourself your over it because you don't want to deal with the situation.😊 hope that makes sense πŸ˜ƒ