Advice Corner

Jealousyor am i just too stupid?

legallyzoya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

A new girl frm U.A.E joined out skool few yrs back. ppl thout she was snooty.

Bt i kenw she wasnt. i itnroduced her to my friends.

Byt he time we reached the high skool...she became quite famous in skool.

I noticed tht she used to feel irritated when my seniors used to

stop by to speak to me, or if i won a competition....it became a big deal.

but i felt guilty for thinkin tht way. i mean she was practically my

best friend.

I told her EVERYTHING.

i was gud @ literature but nto so good at debating.

for debate comps she used to select em as her partner.

i was touched byt eh fact she wanted me to improve...so she chose

me to be her parnter over and over again...even though i used to mess it up.

but once wen i was in the green room {she was in the stage practisng she din noe i cud hear her}

she was tellin her cuz tht the reason she chose me as her

partner was not cause she was helping me out 

but  cause wheneva i was nervous...nobody notice dhwo nervous she was.

she appeared better. she seened smarter. i looked like a useless ,

nervous, fidgety girl....

i even heard her tell tht i was stupid and silly....but yeah also a ncie gilr {sure thd change everything!!!!!}

Till now noe one knows tht i overheard it.

but its eating me from isnide.

i told her everything. i wa salways there for her, wen she needed help.

n now she is flirtin with a guy who asked me out long back. ...{obviosuly m not dating him....like she said am too kiddish n silyl for all tht}..

she puts me down in sucha way tht i wudnt notice.

but i do.

and it hurts.

what shud i do? tell her tht i noe everything n tht am hurt?

But am not tht brave nuff to tell her offff!!
but right now ame xtremly hurrrt!!!!!!!

with a ghelp of popualr gal in skool she tried to become even more popular.

used a friend who trusted her with everything!

more used me wen she wanted. and thrashed me like a useless

piece of paper!!!

i feel tht maybe I am like tht. just too stupid to udnerstand things.

or maybe i cudnt be a good friend.

or else why wud she do tht to me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozia thumbnail
hey your in a hard situation you should probably talk to some of her close freinds to see if you should tell her or not
best of luck 😛
legallyzoya thumbnail
thanx. ur right. maybe i shud. but HOW?
what to speak?
i think ill just leave it for the moment.....?
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
your not stupid just innocent dont think of your self like that it is your friends fault jus forget her and move on right 😊
-Pinky- thumbnail
she doesn't sound like a "friend" at all.. u shud tell her that ur hurt by what she said.. and if i were u, after all that she said, i would never speak to her again.. n no ur not stupid nor jelaous.. its natural to get upset about it. if u don't feel good about urself when ur around her then clearly she isn't a real friend
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You know hun, when I read this, I got such a sense of "Deja-vu" because this was exactly how my life was before.

But before I try to give you advice, I want to understand your feelings. You'll help with me that, right? And I don't think you're too stupid, so too bad you'll have to answer me!😊

First of all, what hurts you the most? Do you feel hurt because your supposed BESTFRIEND told her cousin she found you a nobody? Or because a person you always helped out, were always nice to, always treated them respectfully ended up using you as a piece of tissue (as you say)?

I know both these things might've hurted you. But I want to know what part hurts you the most.
nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know its hard, but i think you'd do better without her. I dont think a person who tells someone else that you are stupid and silly behind your back can ever be ur friend!! i know how u must feel right now..(been there, done that.. it hurts, i know! ) but u shud go and speak to her. theres no reason y u have to feel sad. u dint do anything!! ask her why she did this, when u had always been there for her.

just remember, those who make u cry are not worth your tears, and those who are, never make u cry! She doesnt deserve to be ur friend! u deserve much btr!! there are many ppl out there, whom u havent met yet who need u and deserve u..

legallyzoya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meteora_smt

You know hun, when I read this, I got such a sense of "Deja-vu" because this was exactly how my life was before.

But before I try to give you advice, I want to understand your feelings. You'll help with me that, right? And I don't think you're too stupid, so too bad you'll have to answer me!😊

First of all, what hurts you the most? Do you feel hurt because your supposed BESTFRIEND told her cousin she found you a nobody? Or because a person you always helped out, were always nice to, always treated them respectfully ended up using you as a piece of tissue (as you say)?

I know both these things might've hurted you. But I want to know what part hurts you the most.

What seriosuly hurt me was. I considered her as a true friend.

I was there with her when she had a very abd time in 9th std....

I always confided in her all my secrets. And maybe i expected her

to be there for me like i was there for her......

In fact i dnt even mind tht she likes tht guy...n even if i liked him n she liked him...id rather not speak to him....

cause i seriously liked herrrr!!!!!

i feel useless and dumped.....

Anyways thanx a lotttttt .......u guys give great advice

..🤗

i hope m strng nuff to follow it...

Edited by zoya24 - 15 years ago
legallyzoya thumbnail

Thanks a lot guys....😊🤗

I think she used me nuff. I dnt have any options.

I have tog et over it. maybe ill even speak to her about it.just tht she knows am not as stupid as she thinks i am....{or maybe i am!/..i just wnt let her noe}

@Ana, Rozia, Pinky,metero_smt, nsheena

THANX A LOOTTTTTT again!!🤗🤗🤗

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey buddy, you can do a lot better. You are just like me well, its best you speak to her and confide her your feelings towards this.