Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged

A new girl frm U.A.E joined out skool few yrs back. ppl thout she was snooty.

Bt i kenw she wasnt. i itnroduced her to my friends.

Byt he time we reached the high skool...she became quite famous in skool.

I noticed tht she used to feel irritated when my seniors used to

stop by to speak to me, or if i won a competition....it became a big deal.

but i felt guilty for thinkin tht way. i mean she was practically my

best friend.

I told her EVERYTHING.

i was gud @ literature but nto so good at debating.

for debate comps she used to select em as her partner.

i was touched byt eh fact she wanted me to improve...so she chose

me to be her parnter over and over again...even though i used to mess it up.

but once wen i was in the green room {she was in the stage practisng she din noe i cud hear her}

she was tellin her cuz tht the reason she chose me as her

partner was not cause she was helping me out 

but  cause wheneva i was nervous...nobody notice dhwo nervous she was.

she appeared better. she seened smarter. i looked like a useless ,

nervous, fidgety girl....

i even heard her tell tht i was stupid and silly....but yeah also a ncie gilr {sure thd change everything!!!!!Ouch}

Till now noe one knows tht i overheard it.

but its eating me from isnide.

i told her everything. i wa salways there for her, wen she needed help.

n now she is flirtin with a guy who asked me out long back. ...{obviosuly m not dating him....like she said am too kiddish n silyl for all tht}..

she puts me down in sucha way tht i wudnt notice.

but i do.

and it hurts.

what shud i do? tell her tht i noe everything n tht am hurt?

But am not tht brave nuff to tell her offff!!
but right now ame xtremly hurrrt!!!!!!!

with a ghelp of popualr gal in skool she tried to become even more popular.

used a friend who trusted her with everything!

more used me wen she wanted. and thrashed me like a useless

piece of paper!!!

i feel tht maybe I am like tht. just too stupid to udnerstand things.

or maybe i cudnt be a good friend.

or else why wud she do tht to me?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jealousyor am i just too stupid?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozia

rozia

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey your in a hard situation you should probably talk to some of her close freinds to see if you should tell her or not
best of luck Tongue

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
thanx. ur right. maybe i shud. but HOW?
what to speak?
i think ill just leave it for the moment.....?

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
your not stupid just innocent dont think of your self like that it is your friends fault jus forget her and move on right Smile

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
she doesn't sound like a "friend" at all.. u shud tell her that ur hurt by what she said.. and if i were u, after all that she said, i would never speak to her again.. n no ur not stupid nor jelaous.. its natural to get upset about it. if u don't feel good about urself when ur around her then clearly she isn't a real friend

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
You know hun, when I read this, I got such a sense of "Deja-vu" because this was exactly how my life was before.

But before I try to give you advice, I want to understand your feelings. You'll help with me that, right? And I don't think you're too stupid, so too bad you'll have to answer me!Smile

First of all, what hurts you the most? Do you feel hurt because your supposed BESTFRIEND told her cousin she found you a nobody? Or because a person you always helped out, were always nice to, always treated them respectfully ended up using you as a piece of tissue (as you say)?

I know both these things might've hurted you. But I want to know what part hurts you the most.

nsheena

IF-Dazzler

nsheena

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
i know its hard, but i think you'd do better without her. I dont think a person who tells someone else that you are stupid and silly behind your back can ever be ur friend!! i know how u must feel right now..(been there, done that.. it hurts, i know! Ouch) but u shud go and speak to her. theres no reason y u have to feel sad. u dint do anything!! ask her why she did this, when u had always been there for her.

just remember, those who make u cry are not worth your tears, and those who are, never make u cry! She doesnt deserve to be ur friend! u deserve much btr!! there are many ppl out there, whom u havent met yet who need u and deserve u..

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meteora_smt

You know hun, when I read this, I got such a sense of "Deja-vu" because this was exactly how my life was before.

But before I try to give you advice, I want to understand your feelings. You'll help with me that, right? And I don't think you're too stupid, so too bad you'll have to answer me!Smile

First of all, what hurts you the most? Do you feel hurt because your supposed BESTFRIEND told her cousin she found you a nobody? Or because a person you always helped out, were always nice to, always treated them respectfully ended up using you as a piece of tissue (as you say)?

I know both these things might've hurted you. But I want to know what part hurts you the most.

What seriosuly hurt me was. I considered her as a true friend.

I was there with her when she had a very abd time in 9th std....

I always confided in her all my secrets. And maybe i expected her

to be there for me like i was there for her......

In fact i dnt even mind tht she likes tht guy...n even if i liked him n she liked him...id rather not speak to him....

cause i seriously liked herrrr!!!!!

i feel useless and dumped.....

Anyways thanx a lotttttt .......u guys give great advice

..Hug

i hope m strng nuff to follow it...

Edited by zoya24 - 09 May 2008 at 4:31am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top