Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

The tables have turned!! haha~PH scene!

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLYes, you read it right!! I guess the tables have turned!!!Embarrassed
~ Like some of have bene discussing the past few times, 'holding hands' is somehow become Prem and Heer's symbol of love! (Well, I feel this)Embarrassed
~ But it has always been Prem taking every chance he had holding her hand! For  once it was Heer!Embarrassed Ok, maybe she didn't hold his hand, but the scene was amazing and listening to 'Suraj hua Madham' in the background made it even more beautiful.

~ Prem sort of held onto her hand when she put her's on top of his, but her ring got in the wayOuch I really hope her wedding breaks off sooner or later!!
~ I hope when she gets mistaken for being the call girl - Manmeets family withdraw from thw wedding!! Also along with this her true identity comes outEmbarrassed I can't bare to see Heer in jail!!Dead What will happen to Meher!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby_renne

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
OMG...wht happened today????

wow...thats surprising first time ever heer was holding prem's hand...
i agree the wedding needs to be called off... Angry
-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
it was good to see Heer hold Prem's hand Embarrassed ....but her stupid ringOuchOuch

I think tht Heer's true identity is gonna come out through the whole plot of her being mistaken for being a call girl..coz this plot seems a bit similar to what happened in Kkusum after the leap.....

Edited by cupcake - 08 May 2008 at 10:14am
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
PM_Rocks~ It was an amazing scene hun!1 It simply started off with PH bumping into each other and then they had this staring session through windows and glass walls with (Suraj hua Madham) and then whilst Prem was discussing some files with this women, Heer was walking down with those trolley things and she dropped some roses!! (Seeing Prem) Embarrassed LOL and so Prem went to help her (Song still playing) and then while Prem was picking up the rose, a thron priked him Ouch and Heer immediatly put her hand on his, as if to stop the pain, and they has this mini eye locking session and Prem was slowing closing his hand upon her's when heer suddenly snapped out and noticed her ring!! Then she removed her hand from his Ouch WAS AMAZING!! Big smile LOL

~ Mehndi - Tell me about it!1 That ring got in between!1 Didn't you feel that Prem was sort of teasing Here when was about hold her hand..?
~ I can't remember a Kkusum track that involved that, i was away during the leap Ouch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Oh Oumzoo u r right Tables have indeed turned...It was a great PH scene as always...and uff that ring...and u right Suraj hua madham in the background was just perfect....
Loved the way u described the scene for Pm rocks
Oh yaaa uff Heer is in trouble...But hopefully Manmeet's parents withdraw from the marriage...I doubt they would...pata nahi wat motive they hab *roll eyes*....Oh and ya I hope she doesnt have to go to jail...Oh remember the inspector...Played by sudha chandran..she helped Heer and Meher earlier...Maybe she will be of some help....errmmConfused
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh Oumzoo u r right Tables have indeed turned...It was a great PH scene as always...and uff that ring...and u right Suraj hua madham in the background was just perfect....
Loved the way u described the scene for Pm rocks
Oh yaaa uff Heer is in trouble...But hopefully Manmeet's parents withdraw from the marriage...I doubt they would...pata nahi wat motive they hab *roll eyes*....Oh and ya I hope she doesnt have to go to jail...Oh remember the inspector...Played by sudha chandran..she helped Heer and Meher earlier...Maybe she will be of some help....errmmConfused

~ I know, it felt as if the song belong there!! 'Kya ye mera pehla pehla pyar hai'Embarrassed Too good!!
~ hehe Thanks, I lvoed the scene too muchEmbarrassedLOL
~ I know I doubt they would, but see if Heers gets caught, then it postpones the wedding for a while..thats a plus point!Embarrassed
~ Yeah, i think she may help Here in solving the problem, like we'll prob see a mean inspecter and then the one who's partially on Heer's side! i feel sorry for Meher! How she going to cope?Ouch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

~ I know, it felt as if the song belong there!! 'Kya ye mera pehla pehla pyar hai'Embarrassed Too good!!
~ hehe Thanks, I lvoed the scene too muchEmbarrassedLOL
~ I know I doubt they would, but see if Heers gets caught, then it postpones the wedding for a while..thats a plus point!Embarrassed
~ Yeah, i think she may help Here in solving the problem, like we'll prob see a mean inspecter and then the one who's partially on Heer's side! i feel sorry for Meher! How she going to cope?Ouch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh the song is shoo good as it is...It kinda gives u goose bumps...
Ya I cud see u loved the sceneBig smile...
Oh ya u r right cancel na sahih.. postpone...and hopefully Manmeet ka raaz comes out too...and Heer and Meher's reality tooo....
Oh yaaa poor MeherOuch
And the mess created by Harman...Ouch
I hope he regrets and realizes how wrong he was..and he dint mean it O_o Prem hotel uss kay naam hi kara raha huwa tou...bolti band hogi uss ki

Edited by -Faith- - 08 May 2008 at 11:08am
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Oh the song is shoo good as it is...It kinda gives u goose bumps...
Ya I cud see u loved the sceneBig smile...
Oh ya u r right cancel na sahih.. postpone...and hopefully Manmeet ka raaz comes out too...and Heer and Meher's reality tooo....
Oh yaaa poor MeherOuch
And the mess created by Harman...Ouch
I hope he regrets and realizes how wrong he was..and he dint mean it O_o Prem hotel uss kay naam hi kara raha huwa tou...bolti band hogi uss ki

~ Yeah I know, it really does and then for it to be merged with a PH scene anyways just gives you shiversLOL
~ Yeah I know appo! They are confusing us all big time,. now this new track is introduced when they have not solved the Manmeet one. Prashant and Manmeet, I want to know the difference!
~ I know I actaully had some respect for Harmaan, but after seeing todays episode, its all gone, he just became 2 faced in 2 seconds! Why did the creatives ruin him and such a beautiful scene by showing that 'Challa'EmbarrassedLOLLOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go to top