Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

8th may brief update.with pics now!

xxashaxx Goldie
xxashaxx
xxashaxx

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Hey guyz,

Im so happy you all liked my update so her comes todays!

Will put pics later!!

Part 1

Oke so Rani and yudi are both opening the door and they are just about to look up the lights goes! Rani is exiting and Yudi is entering the room when there hands touch eachothers!

Rani knows its Yudi and Yudi thibks its Rani. He goes after her and asks her if she is the one who pretend to be Bhoomi.

Rani hides, and Yudi starts talking like... I just want to talk to you and youre the one who saved my life etc. But there comes a group of servents and Rani hides behind them. (Rani is holding something like a necklace ore something in her hand!) The group of servents are passing Yudi and he notices something!...

Yudi goes after the group and suddendly the lights came! Yudi thinks that must be a servent who has been scared of me and I must be imagining her.

Part 2

Yudi enters Badi Rani's room. He sees her sleeping and wakes her up. He tells her that he has tried to find Rani tru tha fake documentary, but he will do everything to find her!

Rani turns to Devi Maa and says that Devi Maa has give her the love of Yudi and the most beautiful feeling, but that when she isnt worth it all!...CryCry "And then you have take my love this way... its good, its good this love ended this way! And I have only one prathna... Please give Yudi all the love and luck in tha world!"Cry

Choti Rani asks Raja if he had give permission to Yudi to make a documentery on servents. Raja says no!Confused Raja gets angry with Yudi and says "how could he do this!"Angry He calls a servent to call yudi and Shaksham!

Yudi Says to Shaksham that he has seen everyone tru tha documentery and Rani wasnt one of them!... He says that she must be one of Bhoomi's friend and he has to meet them. Maybe then they will find out who she is.

Raja is waiting for Yudi.(Really angry!!Confused) Yudi and Shaksham came in and Raja says that he is very woried about Yudi and a bit shocked! Raja asks him why he is making a documentary when he never has give him permission to make one!! Shaksham tries to explain but Raja want to know from Yudi!Confused
Raja says that he has maked a dission for Yudi! ( That he will marrie Bhoomi etc.).. "Dont let me down with this!" Yudi says that he's sorry and this would never happen again. Raja says "Hum jehi umeet rakthe hain aapse"! Raja leaves.

Shaksham says to Yudi that they should find Rani in Bhoomi's palace!... Yudi says no...they cant to further with the search and it is maybe his faith to engage Bhoomi.Cry He only want to meet her to get rid of all these questions he has. He also said that he is meeting Bhoomi today and he hopes that everything would be fine!( So no ganda behavejar from yesterday!LOL)

part 3

Chachi enters the room ,with a box of meethai, of the men who talked about lakhon and caroron on the engagement party. She thinks he is just doing just the same job as Munshi ji. The man asks her what she wants and she says nothing Ive just brought just something for you! He says that he really doesnt like meethai and tells her to leave with it! Chachi thinks "ohh, if you were in the village i would let you know..."!!! But she has to be nice to him and asks him why he is so angry al the time!.. he asks her what her KAAM he. She asks him for a job for her husband but the men tells her to leave. ( She asks him again if she will leave the meethaiLOLLOL)

Munna is followed by Kali and Kali says that she wants to be friends and becuz she realises that she was wrong etc. She want to give him something he will def want! She wants to give him a Shahi khana... Munna agrees and goes with her.

Kali tells Munna to sit on the chear of Raja! Kali tells him not to worri cuz she is her! She tells Munna she will get him a big plate with a lot of meethai on it, and takes a leave!... She calls Bhanumati and they watch Munna.

But then.... Raja and Choti Rani are walking towards the table... And Raja sees Munna on his chear and grapping something to eat... (hes looking very angryConfused).. He asks who that child is who is sitting on his kursiTongue? Munna is scared and Raja walkes toward him. (Bhanumati and Kali are watching it!) Munna gets of the chear. Bhanumati and Kali are watching the tamasha!....

The END!!!

Preview:

Choti Rani asks Bhanumati to bring Rani here.Confused Kali brings Rani there and she runs towards Munna. She asks forgivnes for Munna but Choti Rani says that they have to be punnised very hard for what he has done!Confused

Please do comment!

Edited by xxashaxx - 08 May 2008 at 1:21pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

samiyahnancy2aggamwow_aprilhassibbhavikadhiaashwinipatilseasonssmidtownivy_softyvppatel1crazyballdmg_maniananda_gopadaddysgirl786j&b84famy.knanna44Zuzana-aditi-pop77

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I don't understand why you feel the need to update when i already had written an update for yesterday and today before you posted.

Did the mods give you permission to do it? Atleast you could have let me know...i mean I updated taking the time out of my study time. So understandably i am upset that my efforts are not appreciated.
dmg_mania Senior Member
dmg_mania
dmg_mania

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I like the way you write the update.....its very easy on eyes....very interesting & appealing!!!!!
Clap
kisnatulsi Goldie
kisnatulsi
kisnatulsi

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
yea..me too like the idea of the update....format....thanks!!! easier to read!!
seasonss Groupbie
seasonss
seasonss

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
love the pics
thanks
wow_april Newbie
wow_april
wow_april

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
AWEEEEEEEESOME LOVEDDDDDD IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WRK
Djassi Newbie
Djassi
Djassi

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Dear. update is very nice.
friendsforeverh Goldie
friendsforeverh
friendsforeverh

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
thank you

Go to top