Was Sonel a true friend of Prabhajot?

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

First Sonel voted against Prabhojot back stabbed her and then she cried to gain prabhajot's symphathy, and to stay in the game because prabhojot said that sonel back stabbed her and she had seen that if any voted out roadies any person's name he/she goes next so she started her fake cry,🀒 I think shambhavi's tears were more real when she hugged parbhaojot then sonels🀒

and now she was so jealous of ankita(simran) that she won the bike and ranvijay said only ankita(simran) performed the tasks at her best, she was so jealous of ankita (simran) and so over confident of her self that she even said that ankita is the outsider, and when ranvijay said but she is the only one performing best she was so jealous, I think when she cried at the end it wasn't for prabhojot but she was so blindly jealous of ankita and so angry that she didn't leave, that she even said bad about ashutosh... I hope it back fires her and ashutosh vote out her next I hope nihaal plots against sonel well this time😳

but it's so obvious she was so jealous of ankita(simran) and I think she didn't cry for prabhajot this time, what do you guys sayπŸ˜•

Edited by Kim_ - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehrosh thumbnail
i totally agree wid kim asnt it wasnt sonels real feelings towards prabhjot. even wen sonel started friendhip wid nihal she forgot prabhjot completely.. she just shed tears so as to show tht she was realy to deeply atteched wid prabs.
asnt to show tht u know i am so innocent...
actualli shes to jealous of ankita cause ankita is the onlii deserving n a great competitior to her n every1 else on the show as she performs very well in all the tasks..
cool_pooja thumbnail
Well we cant really say how real the friendship was wid prabhjot bec friendships are not a part of raodies but yes it does seem she is jeolous of simran and wants simran oud nt only bec simran is better den her but also bec sonel has 2 much attitude and thinks she is the queen..
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i too thnk she wasnt a true frnd 4 prabhjot or ne1.....she supports d heavy team....always..... 🀒
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

First Sonel voted against Prabhojot back stabbed her and then she cried to gain prabhajot's symphathy, and to stay in the game because prabhojot said that sonel back stabbed her and she had seen that if any voted out roadies any person's name he/she goes next so she started her fake cry,🀒 I think shambhavi's tears were more real when she hugged parbhaojot then sonels🀒

and now she was so jealous of ankita(simran) that she won the bike and ranvijay said only ankita(simran) performed the tasks at her best, she was so jealous of ankita (simran) and so over confident of her self that she even said that ankita is the outsider, and when ranvijay said but she is the only one performing best she was so jealous, I think when she cried at the end it wasn't for prabhojot but she was so blindly jealous of ankita and so angry that she didn't leave, that she even said bad about ashutosh... I hope it back fires her and ashutosh vote out her next I hope nihaal plots against sonel well this time😳

but it's so obvious she was so jealous of ankita(simran) and I think she didn't cry for prabhajot this time, what do you guys sayπŸ˜•

lol, i said something similar when Prabhjot went for the first time and Sonel cried and remember how a few people here pounced on me for that πŸ˜†

Sonel is a mastermind, the real 'Guruji'.

Look how smartly shes climbed up.

Simply by 'playing dumb'. Im tired of her 'im so cute' attitude.

Those tears seemed fake, the first time and they seemed even more fake the second time.

Yes, Shambhavi's tears were atleast genuine!

The reason she gave for voting out Prabhjot the first time was so wierd, she cudv atleast said the truth infront of the camera!

She, just like others wants to eliminate the stronger candidates.

No, shes no friend of Prabhjot;s. Why did she write Ashu's name instead of hers? Did she honestly not know that tht Ashu will vote out Prabhjot?

Apart from all this, i dont think she even feels bad that shes unable to perform. Ranvijay too commented 'aapki smile dekh ke lagta nahin hai tht ur disheartened'.

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ you are totally right ashi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

she is a master mind, by the way I voted you for the Don member of MTV members I hope you don't mind, it's nothing bad against you, but I feel your comments are very sharp and you always speak your mind even if it's oposite, I like that, so that's why I nominated you, don't think it's for the bad I hope you understand 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail

@Ashi: I agree.. The fact dat she gave the immunity power 2 ashu and immunity 2 him pehle not prabhjot proved dat she would have anyways voted prabhjot oud sooner or later as her main loyalty was wid Nihaal and Ashu!!

@Kim: And i voted for u as the biggest ashu fan! πŸ˜ƒ

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

^^^ you are totally right ashi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

she is a master mind, by the way I voted you for the Don member of MTV members I hope you don't mind, it's nothing bad against you, but I feel your comments are very sharp and you always speak your mind even if it's oposite, I like that, so that's why I nominated you, don't think it's for the bad I hope you understand 😳

wow that is so sweet πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

thx darling, no i dont mind it at all 😳😳

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Lolz..actually..Maybe In Roadies..Sonel pretendz..tht she is Prabhjot's friend..bt I donno y even though I don't like her..bt I think she liked Prabhjot a lot..I won't say she ws a true friend..bt I won't either say tht she betrayed Prabhjot..
Before wen Prabhjot ws out..n Sonel hd voted Prabhjot out cuz..Prabhjot hd told..her to vote..out..cuz..her vote wont make a difference..If Prabhjot..pardoned..her..den y shud we be angry on Sonel for voting out Prabhjot..She even once..voted for Prabhjot to be immune..once..n 2nd time she voted..Ashu cuz..she thought he would vote Simran out n not Prabhjot..If she had given the same power..to Prabhjoy..Simran wud hv stayed..which I don't think..Sonel wanted..
Sonel is I think a very wierd..gal..lolz..so I donno..wht do her actions..say abt her..bt I do think she liked Prabhjot a lot.. 😊
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well haven't been watching roadies at all since my MTV is off (damn cable walla) so I dunno about Sonel

I used to be neutral about her even though I was quite amused by Snehashish's description of her as a airhead πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But after reading all the topics about her I want to hit for ousting Prabhjot and backstabbing her