India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

why ranbir is not talking

disney101 Goldie
disney101
disney101

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged

so we have two sons one is varun who is rano's and sahil's son and second is veer if i am not wrong then he could be jai and pia's son but why he would come to wm cuz he was with puskar and pia in dubai (iguess)

so may be the new second boy could be meera's and jai son or it could be rasshi's and ranbir's son. 

but my main question is why there is no dialogs from ranbir he is just stiing there and smiling why now talk ranbir

tina28 Goldie
tina28
tina28

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Creatives have made Ranbir shut his mouth LOL
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Dodnt worry he will when the creatives want him to Angry until then just drooooool over him LOL
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I think that there is an explanation... allow me to explain! Big smile

One night at the Walia mansion, Ranvir heard what he thought were some intruders downstairs...

And of course, Ranvir is a guy who would not allow anyone to get away with robbing from his place... and therefore he controlled his fury and said to himself "Right brother, I shall reach out and grab my patented nuclear GHANTEES, and then quietly sneek downstairs, and then creep up behind the intruders before bludgeoning them to death with the sacred GHANTEES Big smile"

And so then Ranvir slowly picked up the solid steel GHANTEES and made his way downstairs... and then in the dark, he saw the outline of a few people... and then Ranvir smiled to himself as he realised that his prey was there in front of him Evil Smile

And then he waited, coiled like tiger ready to pounce on the shikaar...

And then out of nowhere Ranvir lept into the air with the GHANTEES held high... and then suddenly the lights turned on and the whole family was there with loud speakers screaming "SURPRISE!!!" Stern Smile

But it was too late, as Ranvir had struck what he thought was the skull on an intruder - in actual fact, what he struck was a loudspeaker that Raashi was carrying, and the amplified sound of the Earth-shattering *DONG* of the GHANTEES totally destroyed Ranvir's ear drums Stern Smile Ouch

Since that day, he has been very quiet because he cannot properly hear what even himself or others are saying... the doctors say that it will take another 5 year leap to get his hearing fully back.

And that my friends, is the inside story about Ranvir's silence.

Ok then, on a serious note I'm absolutely clueless Stern Smile I hope that they don't make him just hang around like a spare peice again Thumbs Down

God bless.
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Disney,

I have an idea...

I think it's because he is simply disgusted with his character, he was made to rape his wife and he was also made to attempt to kill Rashi twice.

So he is very unhappy with the creatives on the show and decided to go dumb...

I think pretty soon, we will all go dumb, deaf and blind to everything KS has to offer.....
sharala Goldie
sharala
sharala

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
if ranvir was really disgusted with his character he'd have quit a long time ago!
RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I so not mind him not talking. Whenever they give any of the characters lines they make them do stupid and disgusting things. Let Ranveer sit and smile and let me do my drooling.Day Dreaming On the happy day they make JW say sensible things again or shut him up I will watch KS again, do my drooling again on him and be a happy girl!! Talking hasnt given him anything except three weird ladies in his live, eight kids a huge extended familly on top of his own wacky family, a distroyed bussiness, health problems, his own shradd done multiple times, and on top of that beind raped by his SIL. Did i miss anything?D'oh

byeBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top