India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

So what if there is a son

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Oh lord save me nowLOL Right first of all there is nothing wrong in showing jai and meeras sonConfused because obvisouly when you are married there are bound to be childrenLOL and most of all jai doesnt no meeras truthCry so he can not be blamed for thatAngry ok now you can all gang up on me LOL

sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Nahin Umfaiz i wont gang up...every one is free to have their veiws...n to a certain extent i agree with u that JW does not know...what i am disgusted at, is that we know n the writers know...so that's what makes it so disgusting for me....u know if they had not shown Meera as the killer b4 the leap....or if they did then the revenge sud hav happened at that time...bani cud hav died/presumed dead in all the fighting n all...meera cud hav escaped ...Jai bought up the kids single handed...but fails...so pronita/bani can come back ...the JB track...the revenge on the side track...and the sorting out the kids track cud hav followed side by side...but what they are showing now is gross n disgusting...

Edited by sanam84 - 08 May 2008 at 9:38am
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Shazia Di, I shall allow no one shall gang up on you! Stern Smile At the end of the day, the fact remains that you ruleeeeeeeeeee Big smile

Personally, I think Walia should have called it a day with producing children quite a while ago... but then again, I never asked for Walia's permission to be born, and therefore he doesn't need my permission to produce as many kids as he wants either LOL

But yeah, keeping in mind that age has no real significance in KS, it's not at all surprising to see another child introduced into the picture. I mean, I've not read the update and so I'm not sure if this new guy is Walia-Meera's son or not, but if he is... then no big deal!

You're right that Walia has no fault in this - Meera doesn't have Murderer tatooed across her forehead and Walia cannot be blamed for not knowing her truth LOL

Anyways, I agree with your points - not just because you'll kill me if I argue, but I'm agreeing because I truly believe that you have a good set of points Thumbs Up

God bless.
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I think i was hoping Jai would never touch meera.. since he only loved bani.
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Sanam thanks for sparing me LOL and coming back to the topic there is no big deal if he has produced another child LOL maybe at the time he lost Athrva he was broken Cry and probally meera took advantge of him LOL like pia did Angry
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
PP when it comes to kids Embarrassed jai doesnt love anyone Cry
sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by umfaiz

Sanam thanks for sparing me LOL and coming back to the topic there is no big deal if he has produced another child LOL maybe at the time he lost Athrva he was broken Cry and probally meera took advantge of him LOL like pia did Angry

lol umfaiz no need to thanks me...i dont hav a sadistic nature i am most of the time a 'each to his own' kinda person n now wotever they show does'nt matter...if i dont like a show i will just stop watching it yaar.LOLWinkabhi tak to i have watched KS but now it's getting toughDeadOuch

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
SO VICKY IS MEERA'S SON ! WHERE IS aTHARWA? Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index