India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Chandramukhi to turn...? (Page 3)

sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
well i hope she does turn positive bcuz she seems diff. in bd chracter....negative doesnt suit her

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

what i feel is this .
If u notice , even after sagar died and the police inspector accused Sindura , Chandra had tried very hard NOT to believe that her sister killed Sagar . Her heart however told her sumthing else , and that disturbed her a lot .
Having no husband , no children , and no goal in life , she weakly turned to her dominating evil sister for solace and support . But sagars death continues to disturb her , which is interesting . Even the killing of the gunda bothered her . For chandra , grabbing the property is enough . killing is unnecessary . Thats why she asks ...ise maarna jaruri tha kya di ?
It is my gut feeling that Chandra will thaw and turn positive at the most crucial time when Sagar and Vidya need it .....Sindura will not anticipate it and it will be something that will not fit in her planning and will be the coz of her death or arrest . Chandra will help Sagar vidya to escape at the most crucial moment . Not now , not so soon .
What will be most interesting is to see how Sindura will deal with Chandra when she turns against her and helps Sagar . Will she get enough time to teach Chandra a lesson or will she be shocked and just say Chandra ????as she is being led away
or ....will she heartlessly kill even Chandra and turn on her own blood ???
Yea thts wat i think she will turn against at crucial moment and when she will see Sindoora is trapped badly and no chance of escape..she will revolt and tell everyone abt her crimes..it will be very interesting to see how her character unfolds in future episodes.SmileBut at the moment she is forced to be with tht evil woman..she doesnt enjoy whatever sindoora is doing.
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
oh u 4real?
koolz
chandramukhi..no one calls her that agin, na? lolz
this would be great Big smile
joker101 Groupbie
joker101
joker101

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i totally agree 'cuz she did feel uncomfortable with killing Amar Big smile

every1 in my family thinks so 2 my jiju was da actual 1 2 bring up da topic at home LOL

Go to top