Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

May I.....?? (Page 3)

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Shaili.....mee too in this thread...

kya karoon yaar....i dont feel like watching the scenes which are not having Sharad in it....u knw i didnt watch teh last part and asked my mom wht happened in it to update... LOL LOL LOL

thts why i started a topic which makes ppl happy atleast on minor things....like his shirt and smile....Embarrassed

why dont they show some sizziling scenes ....which makes us happy...whn we get those bright days...whn thet shubh pal will come....whn we all start our besharmi and paagal pan..... Embarrassed Cry Confused

Edited by Nandoo - 08 May 2008 at 9:39am

nehlove IF-Rockerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Mujhe toh ab hasi bhi nahi aati..

I don't even feel depressed or disappointed about the eps these days.. Its like its expected that it will be horrible.. The special episode could have been some good but it was sooo bad..

Ughhhhh
Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Neha...sahi kahaan....really how much we expected from tht special episode...but wth happened???? soo irritating.....

some days before i used to feel liek soo missing and lost if i cant make it to come online but thesedays no more feelings and all...i even dont knw how many posts i missed...(hope i didnt)

pata nahin yeh Sin ke psycho scenes will last longgg....it became liek bugs in our projects...cha... Angry
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
totally agree! even some Sameer and Bharat scenes would be nice compared to this goonda and Sindoora scene!
kavita01 Newbie
kavita01
kavita01

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
desi duniya Newbie
desi duniya
desi duniya

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
arent we al fusrated Angry
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
yes, yes u may!! and i will join!! lmao
i am getting fusrated to...when will the meetttttttttt?????????
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I'm fed up to the limitAngryAngry! I have stopped watching this show, but I do catch the updates once in a while to stay in the loop just in case it gets betterLOL. I read an article about a party where Amar & Divya would meet. I got excited, but was disappointed with the outcomeAngry.

To be honest, I don't like Sharad & Divya as I use to like them. Well, I wasn't a very big Divya fan anywayLOL (if you know what I mean and if you don't then, well, I was jealous of her because she was always with SharadLOLTongue). I was a huge fan of Sharad, but I don't know why, I just don't give a _______ (fill in the blankTongue). 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index