ASOR- sam cooks food for abhi

Posted: 15 years ago

Hiiiiiiii ……….. I am stuti ……. My friend karishma has already written two asor's ( abhi sam organization of romance) and  even I would like to write an asor ……. Which I had thought of ……. I hope u all will like it …………. So here goes my first asor ………

Part1 – it's the second day after abhi sam's wedding …….. about 7 o'clock in the morning …… abhi nd sam are sleeping  …… when suddenly abhi gets call on his cell …. Which disturs his sleep….. it's a call from the base ….. asking abhi to report to the base quickly as the intellgence officials wanted to meet him and it is very urgent ….

Abhi tells dem dat he is on a two week holiday ….. but as the matter is very urgent ….. and for abhi duty comes first …… so he tells dem dat he will be at the base soon …….. he gets up quietly as not to disturb sameera …….. abhi looks at sleeping sameera …… and smiles to himself ….. he thinks dat while sleeping she looks even more beautiful … he gently kisses her on  her forehead and den goes to get ready …….. soon sameera also gets up . and she sees abhi wearing the uniform ……

Sam- abhi tumne yeh uniform kyon pehna hai ?

Abhi – sam woh  mujhe abhi base jaana hoga ek urgent kaam hai

Sam – main bhi tumahare saath chalonge

Abhi – nahin tumahare jaane ki koi zarrorat nahin hai .... I will come soon

Sam – kk ….. tumne break fast kiya?

Abhi – nahin who amma nahin hai … mandir gayen hain ……toh break fast kaun banata?

Sam – abhi tum bhi na …… main bana dete hoon ……..

Abhi – no leave it ……. Mujhe already late ho raha hai ……I ll have something at the bsae only ……

Sam – abhi tumne mujhe pehle jagaya kyon nahin … I would have prepared something for u na …….

Abhi places his hand on sam's shoulder and tells her not to worry as he will come home early ……. And also tells her …. Dat he noes dat as dey dey are newly wed …. So he shuld be spending time with her ……but he has to go for work ….. sam teklls him dat duty comes first …… no matter whatever happens and tells him not to feel guilty …

Den both abhi sam hug …….. abhi kisses her and den leaves ………

Part 2 – sam is alone at home ….. she is angry with herself as she feels dat just coz her abhi left home without eating anything ….. she wished dat she had got up early and cooked something for him …… she den goes to to get ready ……. She wears a beautiful pink sari ….. the one which abhi had especially choosen for her ….. sam looks gorgeous in dat saree…… like a typical newly wed ……..

Suddenly the door bell rings …… isha and tanvi have come to meet her. (they both were also on holiday ) ……… seeing sam ….dey both praise her and compliment her dat she is looking drop dead gorgeous ……. But seeing dat sam 's mood is off tanvi asks her ….

Tanvi – kya hua sam tum intne udaas kyon ho ?? abhi se jhagada hua kya ?

Isha – tanvi tum bhi na shaadi ke doosre din jhagda kaise ho sakta hai ….. who bhi abhi sam ka dats impossible ….

Dey ask sam abt abhi nd sam tells dem everything abt how abhi … had to go to base nd he did not eat anything also ………

Tanvi – toh is mein udaas hone wale kaun se baat hai ….. tum abhi ke liye breakfast nahin bana paye toh kya hua ….. uske liye apne haathon se lunch bano do

Esha- dats a gud idea ….. tum veena aunty se uske favourite dishes pooch lo aur bana do …….

By den veena also returns from mandir …… sam goes to her touches her feet … and asks her abt abhi's favourite dishes …

Meanwhile isha and tanvi also greet her andtell her all abt abhi going to base and sam feeling sad ……

Veena tells sam dat abhi's favorite dish is tandoori chicken asnd bhindi ki sabzi ……but she doesn't want her bahu to start cooking food from day one ….. she tells her dat entire life is left for cooking … and she wont let her bahu start working so early ……but sam persuades her ….. both tavi and isha look at sam in shock as dey feel dat being a hard core vegetarian … how will she cook non veg ……. But sam tells dem dat …. Insaan jisse pyar karta hai who uske liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai …… and she says dat she loves abhi so deeply dat cooking nonveg for him .. will not be a problem for her at all …… she sends both of dem to get chikcken for her from da the market nd starts making preparations for cooking …… veena tells sam dat she will help her but sam tells her to go and rest and assures dat she will manage everything properly ………

I am posting dese two parts for time being ……. I post the next later …… and the other parts will be much more romantic …… I hope dat u all will like it ……….

really a nice one

Phool Bankar Muskurana Zindegi Hai,
Ghamon Ko Dil Se Bhulana Zindegi Hai,
Milkar Khush Huwe To Kya Khush Huwe,
Bina Mile Khush Rehna Zindegi Hai...
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
oh wow! gr8 ASOR 👏 👏 👏 i luv the biginning, too cute! 😳 😳
do continue 😳
hey,really nice 👏 plz cont soon..
Waah! Stuti, kamaal kar diya! R u gonna continue the ASOR as u had told me before?
Plz continue fast!!!
yeah truly nice one .do continue.
pls cont
it is quite interesting 👏
here is the next part......

So sam is busy in the kitchen making preparations for the cooking .soon isha and tanvi also return from the market place after purchasing the chiken … they hand over the bag to sam .At first sam is even aaprehensive to hold the bag and once she opens it then she gets a very sickening feeling .. on seeing her reaction both isha and tanvi ask her to drop the idea of cooking it . but sam is determined as usual . so she starts cooking bhindi first as she is cooking shekeeps thinking about abhi and keeps smilng to herself .. she is so lost in abhi 's thoughts that she removes the pan from the gas with her bare hands without using a cloth and ends up buring her hand …. And screams in pain .. seeing this both isha and tanvi rush forward to help her and to apply some ointment . but sameera stops them by saying that she has lots of cooking to be done and does not have time as abhi would come home early .. so she will apply it later … a lot of time passes and by then she finishes cooking dal rice and bhindi …. Now only chiken is left ….. seeing sam work so hard isha saya

Isha – waah sam maan gaye tum ko tum desh ke saath saath abhi ki taraf bhi kitne dedicated ho …

To wich tanvi replies –

Tanvi – isha yeh to sam ka pyaar hai abhi ki liye …. Dekha nahin tumne kitne haath jalne ke baad bhi yeh kitne pyaar se uske liye khana bana rahi hai .
Hearing this sam starts blushing … then isha and tanvi tease her further by saying that bas bas sameera aur kitna sharmao gi hum jaante hai tum abhi se bahut pyaar karte ho aur tumhare pyaar ka saboot bhi hum mein aaj mil gaya ….

Sam smiles at them and then starts cooking chiken , having no clue as how to prepare it she takes the help of a cookery book …. And starts cooking chiken …..
While isha and tanvi watch her cook it ….
Part 4 – soon veena also entersthe kitchen and seeing sam work so hard saya
Veena – sameera beta ab bahut ho gaya ab bas bhi karo pichle do ghante se tum khana bana rahe ho thoda break to le lo

Sam – ma bas ho hi gaya…

Veena – pata hai agar abhi tumhe itna kaam karte dekha toh mujh par hi chilaye ga ki sameera ko ghar aaye do din bhi nahin hue aur aap usse kaam karwane lage

Sam – ma abhi aisa nahin kahega aakhir main uske liye hi toh yeh sab kar rahi ho aur khana bas gaya ab main fresh hone hi ja rahen hoon

Then veena asks isha to call up abhi and ask him where he is ?
Abhi says that he is on his way and will reach home soon

Hearing this sam starts giving finishing touches to the food keeps it on the table and goes to freshen up

Soon abhi also comes home and seeing isha and tanvi dere ge is surprised …then he talks to veena and says

Abhi – mujhe bahut bhook lage hai khana hai ready hai kya ?

Veena – haan khana to ready hai vaise tumne base mein kuch nahin khaya kya ?

Abhi – nahin main who kaam mein bahut busy tha

Veena – tum aur tumhara kaam kahin tum kaam karte karte yeh mat bhool jana ki ab tumhare shaadi bhi ho chuke hai

Abhi – (smiling ) aama aap bhi na , vaise sameera kahhan hai?

Veena – who bas fresh ho kar aa rahe hai

Part 5 – soon sam also comes and as abhi sees sam he gets absolutely stunned ….. thinking to himself that koi itna khoobsurat kaise lag sakta hai … by sseing his expressions even sam seems to understand that what he is trying to say .. then abhi winkes at her and sam starts blushing turning as red as a rose … tanvi sees both of them and says ki agar aakhnon hi aakhon mein baatein khatam ho gaye hon to hum khana start karein .. all of them smile at this and sit down to eat then abhi says

Abhi – are waah khusboo to bahut achi aa rahi hai aapne mera manpasand khana banaya hai amma

Veena – nahin abhi yeh sab maine nahin banaya

Abhi – to phir zaroor restaurant se order kiya hoga

Veena – nahin abhi yeh sab kuch mere bahu ne apne haathon se banaya hai especiaaly tumhare liye

Abhi had already eaten first bite and

hearing this he becomes shell shocked and starts coughing …

will continue soon hope u all enjoyed it …….….
Edited by akshayshenoy - 15 years ago
really a nice update thank u for the update please continue  it soon

Humne to aapko zindagi mana hai,Aapki har saans ko bandagi mana hai,Khuda kare ki salamat rahe aap sada,Kyuki aapki har saans ko humne apni saans mana hai….
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago