Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Labib, take it easy man.  HauriH is just staing their oopinion hun

Areeee i didnt take any negative meanings from what she wrote...i gave that advise to everyone, cause we all know how every topic realted to KNT ends up, am?? 😉😆😆 I didnt say it to only gaurih, but to everyone....anyways forget it,...

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

yea and after MT.. damini will shout more 😆 😆 so we'll think bout Tanya and the mistery man later!

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Arrey baba Labib.....even if the man is same to same 😆 ...how is it possible that Tanya is already his "patni" ? I don't think that they will do anything about that track now.......the focus is on MT and the man wud be realted to this mystery only.......

Why cant she be already the patni of that man...i am sure tanya is now plotting revenge ...maybe she is using that man....maybe she is suffering from amnesia so she married that man...

Or otherwise why will the man say that someone look familiar in the pic???

Originally posted by: ~Jalal-4ever~

yea and after MT.. damini will shout more 😆 😆 so we'll think bout Tanya and the mistery man later!

Yeah....but that man is surely related to Tanya...........😆

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Labz... wait for the sahi waqt 😆 😆
minisa thumbnail
i think they end dis juhi/tulsi in 2-3 weeks then dey started damini mayank/kt &kn&t track simtusly i think that man related to tanya but how can u know tanya married him becoz dey not told any thing about dis i watch da epis &i read update plzz clear me if u find my post is not right 4 dis so plzz ignore dis but plzzclear any article regading 4 dis
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Labib....I love your optimism 😆 ....

Its not even 1 month since Tanya has gone from SN...how can she marry in 1 month ? I know she can, but this mystery is related to MT ....and I think the man has seen Smriti somewhere.....if he was Tanya's husband..he wud have gotten a shock yaar.....you just don't leave such things in doubt..... 😆
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Smriti was not there in the pic Ritu di 😆
minisa thumbnail
i also think ilike that if he is a hubby of tanya so he easily point out her but on other way i think that man related to tanya but also related to tulsi ya u r right i am tatally confused 😕 but i think dis man entry is gives some extited news sure 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Why cant she be already the patni of that man...i am sure tanya is now plotting revenge ...maybe she is using that man....maybe she is suffering from amnesia so she married that man...(labib 4 gods sake nt another 1 wth amnesia🤣)

Or otherwise why will the man say that someone look familiar in the pic???

n n  a more serious thought..lol..i 4 one wud luv t f tanya s actually married 2 dat man who ever he s..wow t'd be wonderful cz then she cant get karan @ all.. yippieeeeeeeee..cz nw dat ***** wud not be single...yeh yeh...hope this'd cum true..

dat *****wud deffa cum back 4 revenge😡..no doubt abt dat..cz n ekta's wrld vamps'd always return🤢 as they r needed js lyk komal said..