India-Forums

Prithviraj Chauhan
Prithviraj Chauhan

addicted to prc

teju Senior Member
teju
teju

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged

guys  I really want to know that how u all got addicted to prc, I mean wht made u watch prc & how was the experience of the 1st episode that u watched it

and u started watching prc

** TEJASVI**

RAJAT TOKAS -TOKEN OF LOVE &FRIENDSHIP  

U R SO cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee RAJAT

ur smile makes my day..so  keep smiling

teju Senior Member
teju
teju

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged

so let's start with me

I was aware that a serial prc was going to start but I took lightly as I was least interested in tv serials

Once I was surfing the channel I came across a boy who was riding horse with style and full josh on in face and with  a cute smile(he was our rajat)

His cute smile made me to watch prc so I starting watching prc for the next few days that was episode of their friendship break up and patch up(during search of pathars)

I was so touched by the bravery,bond of friendship,love story of prithviraj chauhan

And acting skills of rajat

I didn't realise  when it became part of my life I became so addicted to prc that I can't afford to miss prc or a glance of rajat

During rajat time prc was awesomeeeeeeeeeee

But during anas times prc is good but somewhere it has lost glamour,attraction  wht it use to hv during rajat

I hope swamyvaar full fills our expectations

** TEJASVI**

RAJAT TOKAS -TOKEN OF LOVE &FRIENDSHIP  

U R SO cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee RAJAT

ur smile makes my day..so  keep smiling

Edited by teju - 08 May 2008 at 6:57am
teju Senior Member
teju
teju

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
do continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  and tell how u got addicted to prc

Edited by teju - 08 May 2008 at 6:58am
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
same here..... i start watch prc coz of rt and mc jodi... they were great together..... Clap Clap Clap ..i got addicted ... but now no addictionsss.... just watch it for time pass.... and also lil bit for new sanyo Smile Smile
inderjit cute Goldie
inderjit cute
inderjit cute

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i was watching prc bcoz of rajat Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
anjali83192 IF-Rockerz
anjali83192
anjali83192

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Well,i started watching PRC frm the beginning.The day i got to knw abt PRC i was eagrly waiting for this serial to get started as i hav read abt PRC n was eager to knw more abt him n his life.........Someshwar n Kamlavati's acting was vry gud,their chemistry,the sets,costumes..........evrything kept my interest in this serial.
Then came Rajat,his cute luks n superb acting was an another reason Big smile
awesomedisha Senior Member
awesomedisha
awesomedisha

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
well i did watch prc before when rajat used 2 wear a wig...n watching tht i was stunned coz i thout dis is a girl who is playin the role of young prc LOL but then my frnd told me tht he is a boy....after tht 1 day i was surfin the channels suddenly i saw rajat....he was lookin so cute n handsome in his prc get up n sanyo was wearing a red lahanga with duppata rounded on her head....she was lookin so beautiful...unka tab tak jagra tha...n prc was savin sanyo.....sanyo had a feelin of love with rajat but rajat was not at all pleased by sanyo's behavior....n watchin the whole scene i started watchin prc...i must not say tht i m addicted 2 prc but i loved 2 watch prc when rajat was thr....i even missed out many episodes but never mind....sbs used 2 hepl me out in solvin my probs..... Big smile
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
prc..............
a very funny reason
my mom made me watch it the first daY cause she wanted me to know abt the history (my mom still regrets that decision LOL)
but from that day i was like stick to it....
every friday i would sit in front of tv from 8 45 onwards as i didn't want to miss even one part
and i think after a month or even more
rajat was introduced
he was ok then but during the days of khajane ki khoz i was a fan of that guy... Big smile Big smile   
and also since then i have not even missed a single episode of prc Smile Smile

Go to top