Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

edit

Edited by fizzwizz - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

i agree with sara it's meant to be full of masti, shararat and fun in doctors life it's more towards thier personal lives isi liye da name is DIl mill gaye otehr wise it would have been dispensary or hospital if u don't like it then seriously don't watch it rather then making such kind of posts

Well said Fary,Dnt like it ,dnt watch it

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree...
please dunt make posts criticizing dmg....u dunt like it please dunt watch it......people have been told repeated times not to post such topics....yet...we see such posts everyday....its sad....

we love dmg that is why we visit the forum

please dunt criticize ...... Edited by rockin_humz - 16 years ago
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i agree.....
please dunt make posts criticizing dmg....u dunt like it please dunt watch it......people have been told repeated times not to post such topics....yet...we see such posts everyday....its sad....

we love dmg that is why we visit the forum

please dunt criticize ...... Edited by rockin_humz - 16 years ago
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Maxy~

Dr. Shashank gave Dr.Riddhima 7 days to improve Armaan.
But I guess Armaan is not improving but getting worse.

Agar love story hi dikhani thi.. toh phir enko College Students banna dete..
Doctors kyun banaya...

im 100000000% with you....u actually stole the words outta my mouth...infract i was abt 2 post a similar topic!

its ridiculous 2 see doctors behaving soo ooo stupidly.....im not sayin docs cant be funny but dey have a serious side too....in da beginin dey showed issues very well like minni and cancer patients but now even da patients are mere jokers adding to the comedy....its not SARABHAI VS SARABHAI dude its dmg! and i used 2 love this serial especially becus it had a blend of all romance comedy seriousness and social issues now its jus comedy and stupidity.....sorry if i offended any1 but dis is wht i feel

..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sara_ea and fizzwizz and rocking_humz

i need to bring your attention to this post, which is a sticky. please read and understand that everybody has the right to express his/her opinion and in no way has the topic starter bashed the show.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=936182 Edited by vaarti - 16 years ago
ISHIKA_17 thumbnail
agree agree........... 👏

after all its a hospital........
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
as much as i respect ur views still i disagree coz 1stly v need 2 understand that it's not a seasonal series which wud feature 13-14 episode caterin 2 an individual theme,henceforth it wud hav certain snag as well as drag portions.last tym durin decembr v were all so depressed but it was followed wid d confession...
as far as this reprsntin hospital well if v hav an ER then v also hav scrubs........which is full of mindless comedy but v wont then mind havin a laugh about it,hance y r v so impatient about DMG.........
4 d argument y a hospital setup n not a college 1.2 dat i wud add then most of us wud comment about lack of students attendin lectures n conc studies.....
i know all ofus hav luved DMG or still do......sup giv it sum tym ,coz it alwaz does manage 2 surprise us at d end.........

salt thumbnail
I agree with you its unrealistic. But its a show after all meant for entertainment and although to a extent I do mind the track of DMG, but once I catch the Ekta shows on air with all the tears, the fake villians, lovers separated, husband getting married for the second time without getting divourced, rape tracks, accidents and what not I'd much rather support and encourage a show like DMG, because (thanks to this show) the world of television just might change with more light soaps on instead of Bidaai, Ghar ki lakshmi betiyaan, Kyunki, Kahani etc....
salt thumbnail
And to be honest with you at the end of the day most of us watch tv to relieve our stress and be entertained and if they are turning it into a Circus - good for them! At least our A is not getting married to someone else, and R is sitting and crying for days and days and days and days. Sorry, if I offended to you.