Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Celina's brother left dying on road after

missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Celina's brother left dying on road after accident

Indian actress Celina Jaitley is dismayed that her brother lay dying on the road while on-lookers did nothing.

Vikrant Jaitley was involved in a hit and run accident at Mhow. Says Celina, "Vikrant could have died right there on the road. He was lying unattended on a pool of blood for 25 minutes while the people around simply stood and stared."

"No one lifted a finger, while a man in uniform was dying. Finally, one gentleman who was passing by saw the scene and called up my father from my brother's mobile phone which was lying a little distance away," continues the actress. The person dialled the last number on Vikrant's phone, which was Celina's father.

Celina says, "No one helped my brother. The women stood with their dupattas clasped to their mouths while the men stared at the scene. Everyone in Mhow knows my father and our house is known as the Jaitly kothi. Yet nobody came to rescue him."

Vikrant is now recovering well and doctors have said that he will be back on duty, as an army officer, within weeks.

Edited by missy14 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think that is such a usual thing that happens in india it is quite sad that they never helped him 😕 i hope he gets well soon 😳
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such things are quite usual in India....ppl are scared of all the legal proceedings tht will follow.
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but thats really sad , ppl should change their mentality !
aww thats sooo sad and pathetic no wonder shes angry hope hes ok
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yupp i know someone who helped someone out when he was run over and they got done for it when they didnt do anything besides taking him to hospital 😕 which was quite bad 😕
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that's really sad............i mean forget a star brother.......aaj kal tou koi kissi kii bhi maddad nahin karta............. 😭 😭
itsmeroma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its sad that this happened but celina needs to stop being attention seeker.she is always in the news for the wrong reason
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh my god! thank goodness nothing happened to him. people's mentality seriously has to change. god knows how many lives have been lost by this nonchalant attitude of passerbys in such accidents.😔

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: itsmeroma

its sad that this happened but celina needs to stop being attention seeker.she is always in the news for the wrong reason

Umm, her brother was lying on the road, dying away, noone did anything to save him therefore shes getting angry...so all this amounts to celina being attention seeker and shes talking for wrong reasons? I believe in relation to this article, her anger is justifed! Attention-seeker? pooh!

Anyways, its veryy sadd to see such ppl who dont lend a helping hand when others are in need! That too, an army officer!!🤢