The secret

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Hey everyone

there is a book called the secret by rhonda byrne and its quite famous, some people say its awesome and some say its not even worth reading, i am confused should i buy it or not.

pls help me and tell me ur reviews

deeksha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The secret" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
i haven't read it... why don't you search on google for a review if it seems interesting buy it!

Khobsurat_11

IF-Rockerz

Khobsurat_11

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
i havent heard of the book yet,,, and i didnt even read it. So i cant say anything

but chhilt, gave a very good idea, u can read it on the interent and read review,,, if u like it, you buy it

-Samon

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i don't know

kiti_g

Goldie

kiti_g

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
i had heard a lot abt it too and like chhilt has suggested googled on the book and read some reviews and decided its not for me Smile
its loosely based on the concept of positive thinking ... u think good and u will get good!
wud suggest taht u too read up the reviews and then decide Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top