India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who's Hot Who's Not (Zee Cine Awards 2008

kawal_tak IF-Sizzlerz
kawal_tak
kawal_tak

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Who's Hot Who's Not (Zee Cine Awards 2008)

If anybody knows about fashion in Bollywood, it's none other than Diya Mirza who somehow manages to look dazzling at each and every event. The white dress is simply exquisite with the fun ruffles at the bottom and the black lace waist band. The only thing that would make this look hotter than it already is, is less makeup. Diya, you don't need tons of makeup to look perfect!

Rating: HOT!

Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. PLEASE, hire a designer. Its hard to make a sari look cheap, but Somehow Sophie Chaudry managed to do so! I completely love the lime green on her, but if only she would have worn a blouse instead of a metallic bra to go with it, this outfit would be lovely.

Rating: NOT HOT!

The vivacious Lara Dutta chose this unique satin dress to wear on the read carpet, and frankly I think she made an excellent choice. If I had seen this in a store, I would probably give it one look and walk away. But this beige and electric blue dress draped on Lara would surely have made many heads turn to get a second glace at the Bollywood beauty.

This outfit is not atrocious, but I just don't like it on Raveena. There's too much going on that it looks like she's being eating up by all that gold. I actually feel overwhelmed looking at it. I've never been a fan of that neckline and it still doesn't appeal to me because it looks like its choking her neck. I wish she would have worn something simple, summery and bright instead.

It's great to see Karishma Kapoor back at events, looking as beautiful as ever. She is one of the few older actresses who is able to look her age and ravishing at the same time. The black dress is simple and sophisticated and the strappy sandals are very cute. Way to go Karishma!

Once again, I will rate this hot and happening couple together. Lets start off with Saif. He looks okay, nothing new though. But I guess you can never go wrong dark washed jeans and a white jacket, so it's a thumbs up from my side. Kareena Kapoor also looks hot sporting this fitted chocolate brown dress and sexy metallic pumps. However, the tan is a bit too much but I'll ignore it as she can't control the sun!

Rating: HOT & HOT!

I don't even know how to respond to Pooja Batra's look except by laughing. As I began examining this outfit from the top, I thought the lace dress looked dainty and quite pretty. But as I slowly lowered my gaze, I suddenly thought "Never mind!!" Its as if she just came from a walk in the park in her shorts…realized she was getting late and threw on her gown on top. It just shows how one small mistake in an outfit can make the entire look disastrous (or rather…hilarious).

I really cannot decide what to rate this look. Deepika looks absolutely stunning from her neck up, with perfect hair, makeup and jewelry. But as you look down, you can see how ill-fitting this dress is. Infact, I'm amazed that she can breathe and walk around in such a tight dress. The tight fit only makes her feminine curves look bulgy which is definitely not attractive. If only she had gotten one size bigger, she would have looked spectacular.

Rating: NOT HOT! (Hot)

The first word that comes to mind when I look at this picture is "angelic". Shilpa Shetty looked absolutely beautiful in this white, flowy dress with a bit of shimmer at the top. The silver and white necklace matches perfectly with the dress. Plus, her cupcake looking purse looks quite delicious!

For a 49 year old, Anil Kapoor looked stylish and handsome. I love how his entire look is grey, but each piece of the outfit is so different. In my opinion, grey suits are much hotter than the typical black suit that everyone sticks too. Plus, a silver tie and polished black shoes to match? What's not to love about it?

Upen Patel actually looked put together and handsome sporting an all white ensemble. Although using only one colour for an entire outfit can get boring, I think this suit looks simple, clean and sleek. Thank goodness, he has moved away from his horrific tank top and jeans look! Lets just hope it lasts.

Rating: HOT! (NOT HOT)

I agree with all of them, but i think deepika looked hot and upen was not hot.

What do u guys think?

xmanisha IF-Rockerz
xmanisha
xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
i also thought that Deepika looked
stunning @ zee cine awards.
she always looks stylish & sexy! Smile
komolika_nikka Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I would like to disagree wid u all..bt I agree with..the journalist..who wrote..dis..I think Deepika luks gud..till the neck..bt..yeah..the dress seems a bit too tight for her..so..she shud hv bought 1 size bigger size..for her..Smile
N thnkz for sharing dis article..n seriously..Upen..n Sophie better need a designer
sai123 Senior Member
sai123
sai123

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i totally agree with the writer of the article!
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
xmanisha IF-Rockerz
xmanisha
xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

Originally posted by xmanisha

i also thought that Deepika looked
stunning @ zee cine awards.
she always looks stylish & sexy! Smile

Agree thats only one i disagree with rest are spot onClap

thanks Embarrassed