i beg of u pls reply otherwise i willl di

ootp thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

wat has happened in dmg from may 6?? ❓pls reply i dont know wats going on as i had my exams going on .😭

pls tell me  i hate these stupid exams .😑 they bug me cuz no dmg at that time  i cant understand wats going on also  pls help.

inshaallah if u help me god will giv u many blessings. πŸ˜ƒplease

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
atul tries to stop arman from creating troubles for ridz but arman doesnt let him tell anythg, arman gives a strange questionare to ridz to help him collect answers from patients, patients get angry on ridz for asking those questions, arman laughs like a devil when ridz comes to know that he is doing all dis deliberately, she decides to do tit for tat n persuades him to accept her oil massage as he pretends to have headache..7th may u can read the written update..how many blessings did i get?? πŸ˜ƒ   
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww nothing yaar...armaan n ridz playing pranks on each other...as u know..in the basket ball match ridz team lost..so now ridz bcame gulaam of armaan...n armaan the maalik of ridz..πŸ˜‰.
ridz wanted 2 get a smile on armu's face so she was irritating him...but little did she know tht armu is doing naatak...so now armu played pranks on ridz...n ridz got 2 know everthing...so now she put sum kind of glue in armu's hair...n thts how his hair was smelling n now is blown up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hope tht helped 😳
plzz post such queries in the help desk next time
😳 Edited by mahandra - 15 years ago
ootp thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfan19

atul tries to stop arman from creating troubles for ridz but arman doesnt let him tell anythg, arman gives a strange questionare to ridz to help him collect answers from patients, patients get angry on ridz for asking those questions, arman laughs like a devil when ridz comes to know that he is doing all dis deliberately, she decides to do tit for tat n persuades him to accept her oil massage as he pretends to have headache..7th may u can read the written update..how many blessings did i get?? πŸ˜ƒ   

u get many blessings thank u so much  dear . i realy think the confession should cum fast well again thank u dear u rock