India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

i beg of u pls reply otherwise i willl di

ootp Groupbie
ootp
ootp

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged

wat has happened in dmg from may 6?? Questionpls reply i dont know wats going on as i had my exams going on .Cry

pls tell me  i hate these stupid exams .Angry they bug me cuz no dmg at that time  i cant understand wats going on also  pls help.

inshaallah if u help me god will giv u many blessings. Big smileplease

-harika- Goldie
-harika-
-harika-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
atul tries to stop arman from creating troubles for ridz but arman doesnt let him tell anythg, arman gives a strange questionare to ridz to help him collect answers from patients, patients get angry on ridz for asking those questions, arman laughs like a devil when ridz comes to know that he is doing all dis deliberately, she decides to do tit for tat n persuades him to accept her oil massage as he pretends to have headache..7th may u can read the written update..how many blessings did i get?? Big smile   
mahandra IF-Rockerz
mahandra
mahandra

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
aww nothing yaar...armaan n ridz playing pranks on each other...as u know..in the basket ball match ridz team lost..so now ridz bcame gulaam of armaan...n armaan the maalik of ridz..Wink.
ridz wanted 2 get a smile on armu's face so she was irritating him...but little did she know tht armu is doing naatak...so now armu played pranks on ridz...n ridz got 2 know everthing...so now she put sum kind of glue in armu's hair...n thts how his hair was smelling n now is blown up LOL LOL
hope tht helped Embarrassed
plzz post such queries in the help desk next time
Embarrassed

Edited by mahandra - 08 May 2008 at 5:18am
ootp Groupbie
ootp
ootp

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmgfan19

atul tries to stop arman from creating troubles for ridz but arman doesnt let him tell anythg, arman gives a strange questionare to ridz to help him collect answers from patients, patients get angry on ridz for asking those questions, arman laughs like a devil when ridz comes to know that he is doing all dis deliberately, she decides to do tit for tat n persuades him to accept her oil massage as he pretends to have headache..7th may u can read the written update..how many blessings did i get?? Big smile   

u get many blessings thank u so much  dear . i realy think the confession should cum fast well again thank u dear u rock

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top