India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Hope Devika finds out the truth

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Since all plans of Kasthuri are failing I hope Devika finds out the truth about Raunak. As she is crazy after Robbie she might approach Kasthuri to go away to Banaras with Robbie and save his life.
ROKA honeymoon in Banaras will rock.
What say...

someandme IF-Dazzler
someandme
someandme

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
i am telling u..it's way tooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaar to think this twist yar... Ouch
we always endup thinking good plots..but these creatives never let one chance to bang us with their nasty plots.. Angry
anyways ur thought is good Clap Clap
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged
LOL RoKa honeymoon in Banaras

i cant wait for Devika to find out Anitas truth first Evil Smile
she has so much faith in that   Censored Censored Censoredgirl LOL

it dosnt matter who finds out the truth.....i just want this track to end! D'oh

Kay
nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Ohhh Please dont let devika find out, she might actually join them...D'oh

I think its very important Robbie finds out, for every other character here is working for their angle, be it Nikhal, Nandini, and devika will twist things so its still against roka's favor, Robbie is the Only one that if he finds out the truth will reveal it.. No one else in this show, has an ounce of honesty in them.

robina

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged

^^^ Wat abt Puru yaar? I think tat guy is gonna be a surprise package at the end of the day. Iam sure the BT willl give some credit to Puru and they might actually make him slap Devika atleast once in the serialLOLLOLLOL

Robbie is a gud bet and I too think Devika might join RaS becos there is someone in SS clan who is helped RaS and is still helping him secretly. Nandu-Dush are not smart enuff for this. Iam betting on Devika here [U listening RobinaaaLOL]

Krishi

Roka Lover Goldie
Roka Lover
Roka Lover

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Guys as much as i hate Devika Angry i seriously don't think she's involved in it. She just wants Kas out of her son's life..well thats what most mothers do?!! meddle in their kids lives....whether its needed or not!

Devika won't go as far as killing her son...we all know how much she loves Robs...and the only thing i love about her is the way she says son to Robbie Embarrassed

I think we are reading too much into the lady who's hand is shown and its defnitley Shivani...coz guys she shoots for Kyunki Saas...so mayb she wasnt available and they decided just to show her hand or create suspense in our minds about who it is??? Confused

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Roka Lover

I think we are reading too much into the lady who's hand is shown and its defnitley Shivani...coz guys she shoots for Kyunki Saas...so mayb she wasnt available and they decided just to show her hand or create suspense in our minds about who it is??? Confused

Oyyyyeee wat is this??? Am I missing something here?? Wats with this hand thingy? Some details pleaseLOL

Krishi

sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Originally posted by Roka Lover

Oyyyyeee wat is this??? Am I missing something here?? Wats with this hand thingy? Some details pleaseLOL

Krishi

oyye kishu tune serial nahi dekha kya ???LOL...arre raunak jab doctor ko apni bimari ka natak karne ke liye paise de raha tha ..tab ek ladki ne doctor ko paise diye  the ...uss ladki ko toh nahi dikhaya ..lekin sirf haath dikhaya tha ...toh sabka guess hai ki wo shivani thi LOL...par mujhe toh daal meh kuch aur hi kala lagta hai WinkLOL..dekhte hai kya hota hai ?LOL

Manpreet

Go to top