India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Juhi cud do wht Tulsi cud'nt do

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Tho Juhi wants 2 acquire virani's property,she has neva harmed them.she cud do d gud things which Tulsi failed 2 do.She united Karan-nandini,Sahil-Ganga,Joydeep-bhoomi.She cud turn Bhoomi +ve.She tried 2 fight against tripti & tried her best 2 release mihir.Mihir has always misunderstud tulsi,while it was wen juhi came as tulsi he stud wid her.he was wid her even wen takral came.Mihir-Gautami chemistry was superb.Mihir-tulsi romance shone only wen Gautami came as tulsi.So Gautami turning -ve is unbelievable.its cruel on ekta's part 2 destroy her charac 4 Smriti.ekta has admitted tht Gautami is tulsi in real life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AYSHAL

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hmmm ..

you are right about the Bhoomi part ...

Dont know what to say about the MT romance thingy that you are mentioning your post .. their chemistry was great .. but now that they are loggerheads at each other in the story, there should have been a chemistry there as well !

sadly, I could not see that ..
ght_3fr3 IF-Dazzler
ght_3fr3
ght_3fr3

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i 100000000000000000% agreeeeeeee with you juhi did what tulsi was failed, i know juhi is negative but, she did many good things**************************, she give Sahil & karan there love of there life & happiness Ganga & nandini, she mad evil bahu out of SN, she turn bhoomi to postive & make her full in love with jodeep**************************
~Wicked~ IF-Dazzler
~Wicked~
~Wicked~

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged

I agree that Mihir/Tulsi (Gautami) chemistry was really good. But, I have heard the Mihir/Tulsi (SI) chemistry was mind-blowing and I am eagerly waiting to see that for the 1st time (I haven't been watching Kyunki for long).

As far as current Mihir/Tulsi (Gautami) goes, there shouldn't be any. We are not talking about a cute MT gussa and fight here, where we would expect chemistry. Tulsi is actually Juhi and Mihir knows that and detests her now - so there shouldn't and won't be any chemistry between Mihir and Juhi anymore.

I don't have enough knowledge about any other Kyunki characters to comment about them. I know a bit about Karan, but thats entirely a different story.

PS: I agree that this Tulsi (Gautami) did a lot for the Virani's and it is unbelievable the way she is being turned completely negative. BUT, thats KEKTA FOR YOU. Anything is poss by KEKTA.

Edited by ~Wicked~ - 08 May 2008 at 5:21am
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ght_3fr3

i 100000000000000000% agreeeeeeee with you juhi did what tulsi was failed, i know juhi is negative but, she did many good things**************************, she give Sahil & karan there love of there life & happiness Ganga & nandini, she mad evil bahu out of SN, she turn bhoomi to postive & make her full in love with jodeep**************************

i dnt knw abt da chemistry f gutami/smriti n mihir cz i never cared abt t..ba as 4 da other few factors...i soo totally agree wth u..juhi dd wt tulsi always failed 2 du..she saw da pain n karan n sahil n reunited them wth thr soulmates nandini n ganga...dats alll enuf 4 me..bnt nt only dat bhumi was a caring grand daughtr when juhi was thr n da other hand she was a ltl devil when tulsi was thr..

nw this s nt actor bashing wt soevr ....so dnt get me wrong..bt ts a shame wt ekta s duin 4 gautami...by turning a blind eye 2 all da gud thngs she was made 2 du as tulsi...cz dats wt she was..tulsi nt juhi..even f ekta had a change f heart..dat character was well portrayed...so ts js unbelievable..Ouch

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ekta has 2 put Gautami out of d show 4 smriti.but 4 tht she shud'nt hav destroyed her sweet character.Tulsi is always Smriti.Hiten has no chemistry with Gautami his chemistry is with smriti.i cant deny tht.But Ronit Roy's romantic chemistry is with Gautami,not with smriti.remember..its wen gautami entered d show they created romantic scenes 4 mihir-tulsi miss them
seaturtle Groupbie
seaturtle
seaturtle

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged
There is no chemistry between Gautami and any of the Viranis. The first time gautami showed any chemistry with anyone in KSBKBT is with Mandira. She actually came into her own as Juhi.It can't of saved her face as she could not relate to Tulsi at all. Its true Ronit and Smriti do not share a romantic chemistry but they do share a chemistry. If the creative teams introduce some romantic tract with them, it will be very nice. I have seen them interact during award functions and they do have a chemistry which has not been cashed upon.
She never really stepped in to challenge either Tania or Tripti. the other actors made up for her. She did not intercat with Bhoomi at all; Joydeep brought about the change.
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
She is d one who advised Joydeep 2 change 4 Bhoomi.v cant deny her role in bringing abt gud changes in d virani parivar.Bhhomi feeds Juhi wen she sees her starving.tht was a sweet scene.so v cant say tht she has'nt interacted wiod bhoomi at all.her chemistry wid ronit was mindblowing

Go to top