monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

He guys😛,

I come back with my second VM. This is on U-S..Fazi,Ksh sorry I didnt use the songs you suggested. Will use that soon...😳

I am quite mersmerised by this song and would love to share the VM..This goes straight for the best jodi promotion on Star Plus😉 😉  Please share your comments..😊

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=xkbmnbtwvu2cl naa2cyc432b

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_1U2b54HO4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail

Monu...I'm lost for words...I simply LOVE it..esp where it looks like Sandeep's remembering moments between them, the flashes.. 👏

You should put a warning on it - don't watch when at work, the dopey on look on my face is going to be very hard to explain to my boss who has just got here.
😍   😍   😍  😳

Perfect choice of song too 

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
👏 wah wah wah u have become an expert at this.......idont know the song, so i cant do justice to it..........excellent, keep it up.......😉Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot monu brought back old memmories when there were more romantic scenes as well as when sandy's hair was nice...the song bit is fine since the theme of ur vm is different.
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excellent creation,monu......its very nice.....great work,its one of my fav.song.. 👏
plzz do keep making 😊
honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Monu...that was tooo good...I love the song and the scenes that you choose...you are becoming a regular expert at VM's...good job 👏 and looking forward to more...
ketaki_ry thumbnail
wow monu is getting expert in no time! it was 👏 👏 !!

btw, I never heard this song.. where is it from?
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Song is bol na halke halke from Jhoom Barabar Jhoom Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
shahmeg thumbnail
Beautiful! Excellent choice of song and scenes! 👏
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys I am so happy you guys liked this..This makes me all pumped for the next one.. 😉 😛 😛 Btw there's a funny story with the VM.. I liked this song and suddenly in my dreams on Wed night I dreamt that I am making a VM out of this 😆 😆 The funny thing was whole night I was just thinking about the scenes to be put since I knew every beat of the song too well Ufff the bottomline is that I cudnt sleep.. What more..to satisfy my creative instincts 😉 😉 I actually took a half day off and completed the VM 😕 Do you guys think am going insane? 😛 😛 😛 Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago