Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Film industry should stop making films!!

salonishah Senior Member
salonishah
salonishah

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Film industry should stop making films at all!!

www.glamsham.com

view HASTEY HASTEY movie stills

view HASTEY HASTEY movie stills

The joke going around the town is whether film industry should stop making films at all, courtesy Health Ministry's supposed displeasure about on-screen smoking and drinking. While a few film makers are stating that they may as well ask the Ministry to start sending them the bound scripts, there are also ideas floating around about making cartoon films instead.

Very recently Nisha Rawal, the 'Chanda Ki Doli' girl who would be making her big screen debut for HASTEY HASTEY was heard commenting - "Do they expect audience & film makers to make TOM & JERRY? When they rebel against it, they should also start writing scripts. That would be an extension of their own fancies & if this happens, trust me its not going to be good for anyone's health."

Reacting to Nisha's funny remark, this is how a few other industry folks reacted:

Sophie Chaudhary - "Oh, isn't that too much for the asking. I don't see how making TOM & JERRY would be allowed? After all, it too has too much of violence, isn't it? Now that would also face some ire from our moral guardians."

Manish Tiwary, director DIL DOSTI ETC - "I see this as a good idea. Actually, let's start thinking of making TOM & JERRY in the current scenario. However, I have a fear here. You know, TOM & JERRY can be very political, just like SIMPSONS are, so you have to be wary before you really attempt something in this direction."

Kunal Shivdasani, director HIJACK - "Oh, it really sounds like fun. But guess what, since I am already through with HIJACK, at the moment I should be promoting that (smiles). However, one needs to remember that sometimes even TOM & JERRY have a swing. One wonders how would someone raise an objection then?

Read / Post comments on this article       type=text/javascript> addthis_url = location.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/addthis_widget.php?v=12" type=text/javascript>

komolika_nikka Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top