India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Fanfics V/s Show

Liverpool_fan Groupbie
Liverpool_fan
Liverpool_fan

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
After reading some parts of  ffs and their response I am feeling that fanfics are more interesting and popular than the show, I rate ff writers higher than creatives....becoz sometime the track runs without any sense..and the main reason is that in the show character's mind or their nature are stable at all...Sometime they behave opposite to their character....
Give your answer....FF or Current Track in the Show. 

alvina IF-Dazzler
alvina
alvina

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i agree with you
the fanfics in this forum are much better than the show
mainly they provide us with the romantic stuff we want to c in DMG
Clap for all the fan fic writers
they are awesome and r much better than the DMG creatives
bhavu_ashu Senior Member
bhavu_ashu
bhavu_ashu

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:29am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...the fanfics are much much better then the show...i think the DMG creatives should take some idea from the fanfics...they are so well written and the scenes in the ffs are awesome Clap
aiz_annesha Goldie
aiz_annesha
aiz_annesha

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:32am | IP Logged
FF WRITERS JINDABAD! Clap Clap Clap
Veiledbeauty IF-Dazzler
Veiledbeauty
Veiledbeauty

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
FFs all the wayyyyyy!! LOL LOL I write a few myself Embarrassed
moda.vintage Goldie
moda.vintage
moda.vintage

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
HEY,
Obviously the FF's are more interesting coz we get to imagine aa lot and it improves our skill but but but can u imagine ur life without dmg i m sure however the story goes whether good or bad u never miss any of the episodes so i rate them both equally........
luv ya
@nkit@
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i totally
agree the fanfics are tooooooo amazin
Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
very much true. the ff'shere r really amazing. they r definitely more intresting.  there are amazing ff writers here who write very great ffs. hats off to all the ff writersClap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

Edited by sony_123 - 08 May 2008 at 1:40pm

Go to top