Dill Mill Gaye

Fanfics V/s Show

Liverpool_fan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After reading some parts of  ffs and their response I am feeling that fanfics are more interesting and popular than the show, I rate ff writers higher than creatives....becoz sometime the track runs without any sense..and the main reason is that in the show character's mind or their nature are stable at all...Sometime they behave opposite to their character....
Give your answer....FF or Current Track in the Show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you
the fanfics in this forum are much better than the show
mainly they provide us with the romantic stuff we want to c in DMG
πŸ‘ for all the fan fic writers
they are awesome and r much better than the DMG creatives
bhavu_ashu thumbnail
i completely agree with you...the fanfics are much much better then the show...i think the DMG creatives should take some idea from the fanfics...they are so well written and the scenes in the ffs are awesome πŸ‘
aiz_annesha thumbnail
FF WRITERS JINDABAD! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FFs all the wayyyyyy!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I write a few myself 😳
moda.vintage thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HEY,
Obviously the FF's are more interesting coz we get to imagine aa lot and it improves our skill but but but can u imagine ur life without dmg i m sure however the story goes whether good or bad u never miss any of the episodes so i rate them both equally........
luv ya
@nkit@
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i totally
agree the fanfics are tooooooo amazin
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very much true. the ff'shere r really amazing. they r definitely more intresting.  there are amazing ff writers here who write very great ffs. hats off to all the ff writersπŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ Edited by sony_123 - 15 years ago
Karan.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: alvina

i agree with you
the fanfics in this forum are much better than the show
mainly they provide us with the romantic stuff we want to c in DMG
πŸ‘ for all the fan fic writers
they are awesome and r much better than the DMG creatives

Agree..........
nikki09 thumbnail
lol i definately agree with you guys..the FF writers are doing an awesome job BUT the creatives have to make a FULL SERIAL
they have to create confusion and all that drama to keep the serial going..they cant show lovely and romantic parts all the time 😊

PS: jus a personal opinion 😊