Zee Next

What do you all think!

bubblygurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After watching the precap where dadi goes to appu😳(my love)😳 and tells him that she knows who his dream girl is and then even barkha said the same thing...do you think barkhaz plan will bacfire???....i hope it doesπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomedisha thumbnail
yah i just hope ki dadi bata de..... 😍
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
ohhh i hope sooo sumthn terribly exciting happens.. and even in the precap i saw..Samar is asking himani r u the mystery girl n were u the one dancing with Apu n al datt??? U tink Jiya wud hav told himm its Himani..
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
i hope soo..den vll hav to wait till Monday..cos todayy they will stop at the most xciting part and nt reveal the suspense... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
bubblygurl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Veer-Zaara

i hope soo..den vll hav to wait till Monday..cos todayy they will stop at the most xciting part and nt reveal the suspense... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Agree!πŸ˜†

Shariefah thumbnail
No i have given it a thought

Barkha is poisoning appu's mind against the dreamgirl

she is explain to him that the dreamgirl knows appu, she talks to him and maybe even loves him, but she took this right from appu by hiding her identity (she didnt give appu a chance to see her and to love her)

this will create hate in appu's mind and heart and then he will give up on the dreamgirl
bubblygurl thumbnail
saarey sapne tut gayye...bass abb himani se hopes hai....bata do yaar himali!!! 😳
πŸ˜†