Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Senseless writers n stupid Ekta!

ght1000 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What a kind of thing was shown in yesterday's epi? All of us like different chrs, but Baa is liked commonly by all of us. In yesterday's epi, Mandira used the word "STUPID" 4 Baa. This is so unfair. The dialogue writers can go 2 such an extent 4 their rubbish storyline, that they can insult the eldest n respectable chr in their own serial. N Ekta, she just keeps watching. Earlier also, Trupti said the dialogue "Bhaad mein jaayen aap aur aapke thakurji", which hurt me a lot, bcoz I 2 beleive in lord Krishna(Thakurji). Anyway, b it thakurji or any other god or godess, this should not happen. Balaji is himself Krishna, n the dialogue writer of so called BALAJI TELEFILMS did such a stupid rubbish thing. Oh! I just 4got! When they can't leave thakurji, then what else could b expected 4m them 4 Baa?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree with you.  I did not like it my self.  Then again what is ethical in this serial any way?  They have never regarded feelings from the general audience.  All they want is money.  I think this is the lowest they can stopp. 

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Baa is completely positive. So, respect should be shown to her. However, Mandira using word "stupid" for Baa may be takent to mean that Mandira is negative.

Originally posted by: akhl

Baa is completely positive. So, respect should be shown to her. However, Mandira using word "stupid" for Baa may be takent to mean that Mandira is negative.

Agreed...Mandira can say worse than that...whats the big deal?? We all know what and how Madira is, she can do even worse things than saying someone stupid...she is a killer and god knows what else, this isnt something which i havent expected from her...

Moreover, these are fictional characters so it doesnt really matter what Mandira says to baa...😆

Originally posted by: DeSiPride05

Then again what is ethical in this serial any way?  They have never regarded feelings from the general audience. 

So trueeeeeee

gHT_BEST thumbnail
well u have hit the nail yes its an unfortunate they talk abt morals and ethics while they show no respect to the elders themselves and mostly pos people r humilated the most !
minisa thumbnail
ya they show wrong message to society . it affect badly in society . i know she is -ve char but not go like such extent have a limit baa is old so we respect her dis type of digologus effects so much they r fictious char but u know peple learns bad thing , bad habbit of sum1 first then a good habbits.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am delighted to see that @mycharming feels for elders and Thakurji......well done..... 👏

Ekta was sued and taken to task for humiliating Thakurji by the Vaishnav trust.....#Though Balaji is not Thakurji/Krishan...its a form of Hanumaan I guess

Sadly, Baa is next target after Thakurji to show "villinous" nature of any person on kyunki....it was worse in KGGK when paralysed Dadi was laden with Booze tray and was made to serve people in party 😕 😕
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you, Tripti's dialogue was just too much to take. Stuff like this should not be tolerated just cos it's Tripti who's saying it. But then there's not much that can be expected from Ekta and her brainless "creatives" anyway.

There was an issue over Tripti's dialogue, I think I do remember an artical regarding this issue, the writers had to apologise if I'm not wrong.
creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvfan1401

I am delighted to see that @mycharming feels for elders and Thakurji......well done..... 👏

Ekta was sued and taken to task for humiliating Thakurji by the Vaishnav trust.....#Though Balaji is not Thakurji/Krishan...its a form of Hanumaan I guess  Actually Balaji is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu just like Lord Krishna.

Sadly, Baa is next target after Thakurji to show "villinous" nature of any person on kyunki....it was worse in KGGK when paralysed Dadi was laden with Booze tray and was made to serve people in party 😕 😕