End KS, sign the petition - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
KS died for me when Meera entered and haven't watched it since then. With the advent of the leap I gave it one more chance and switched off within 5 mins. 🤢

I totally agree with you all, Zee TV needs to take this serial off the air.
I hope you are going to send the petition to Zee and not BT as BT are the producers and will continue to show rubbish so far as Zee pays them!

Hi

I completely agree with you all.
I stopped watching it as soon as Meera entered and the sooner it goes off air, the better.

Especially since the original Bani is no longer there. . .
end kasam se 👍🏼

wunt betta sho on 9 pm to watch dis sho 🤬

Originally posted by fammma

Hi

I completely agree with you all.
I stopped watching it as soon as Meera entered and the sooner it goes off air, the better.

Especially since the original Bani is no longer there. . .

agree

Yep I want KS to end...it has gone beyond disgusting now. 🤢

This show should have ended a long time ago. Time when the creatives decided JB would never be together again. No one wants to watch crying and backstabbing all the time. Even now movies get remade using the Cinderella story concept and they become success.
i am in.
KS Need to be end ASAP.
Hey guys, I am so happy to read what Piku wrote and so many other JB fans. I look at KS sometimes only after I read the updates and if it looks like I may see something I like, well then I am there in front of the tele.
I don't like what they have done with Ganga, turning her into everything that Bani was not. Ponita already have the wrong idea about Jai as she thinks he killed Bani because of her flashbacks that she does not understand.
Yes we are romantic and wants to go to bed with a smile on our face especially after a long hard day's work. You wanna relax and enjoy a family show and what do we get...more stress after looking at KS. I think the only reason I am still in front of my tele..believe it or not is because I will see Ram Kapoor, and I love when his character have to say" What the hell is wrong with you"..It sure brings a smile to my face and I go to bed with that...lol....ok, I am kidding about the going to bed bit, but I really watch KS just to see Ram.
Later all...
for me the only "torture" is the new face as bani...rest m ok with...as its a reel not "real"...n the creatives need all the "negatives"...2 make it "positive" in the end :)...i hv signed the petion...with this comment...if they can't bring PD back...they shuld end it...its souly my POV !!! Edited by shopgirl1 - 15 years ago
Count me in Mamta!!

As Kanta said KS should have ended a long time ago!!!

Nina