Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

End KS, sign the petition

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends

Today i was digusted, so decided to write an petition, requesting BT/Ekta/Creatives to end KS and save us the torture. Khusboo2006 & I have written the following petition. Please read and sign on the given site.

End Kasam Se

Here is the link to the petition:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/endkasamse/

Mockery of religion, relationship, marriages tradition, values have been showed in KS for the past two years but members stick together just for Jai and Bani. A 16yr old leap, that offered promises of a revenge track of Jai n Bani Walia against Meera. Almost an month into the leap, no progression of the storyline, of helping pronita get her memory back. Instead Jai is shown living with murderer (Meera) for the past 16yrs. With JM having an child off their own, makes some viewers puke, how can a heartless murder live an happily married life, which reflects Evil winning over Good.

We stuck on because it was a romantic story, a story of a simple girl falling in love with a much older sophisticated man, a romance many of us dream but do not get in real life. Many of our personal lives are filled with trials, terbulations and tragedies. In the name of entertainment we do not want to see any more....We agree we should be in touch with reality but at the end of hard day's work when we sit in front of the TV we want to forget the hardships of life and have some entertainment. We do not mind evil, sadness etc as it makes the story interesting but we would like to see, good winning, happy endings and love prevailing. We want to go to bed with a smile in our lips. 16 years is too long a leap when the capital punishment of the country is 14 years.

Please friend sign the petition, save us the torture and end KS up for good. Rest in peace Kasam Se &Long Live Jai & Bani WaliaThumbs Up

Here is the link to the petition:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/endkasamse/

Please refrain your self from signing Anonymously  to make the petition look powerful. We would like to get about 500 signatures or 1000signatures.

Sincerely Khushboo & Mamta

Edited by *Piku* - 08 May 2008 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaaCalvin_Klein

555W59 IF-Dazzler
555W59
555W59

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Great idea Clap

KS needs to go off air ASAP, a murderer is living happily for 16 years in marital bliss and now a child Dead The first 5 mins of JW falling on top of Meera killed Kasam se for me and I have not been able to watch it since and now hearing a child is also there makes me so happy about my decision.
swatinarang IF-Sizzlerz
swatinarang
swatinarang

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
agree with u completely mamta, signed it,

i just want KS to go off air soon
preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Once upon a time Kasamh Se used to be the happy and jolly thing in our lives, but now its reached a point where is the pain is so great that I feel numb. For the sanity of the viewers who still hope that something good will come out and for the amazing actors whoose characters have been buturced beyond the point of no return, I hope Kasamh Se ends.

preet
who am i??? IF-Dazzler
who am i???
who am i???

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
   KS was first soap i was so emotioanlly attached and thanks to KS i chanced upon IF and so many friends,it was a long journey full of up's and down's with KS and Ksian's.
But now its time they wind up KS,they have no right playn with emotions of so many ppl who struck to KS thick and thin,and gave KS so much love and fame.
As a KS fan and JBian ,ending KS would be the best gift they would give it me,as it so heart wrenching to see such a beautiful love story, adorable bani,strong JW,cute JB and lovable characters turned into useless and see talents of actors like RK,Aurinima and co go wasted.
Hope they end KS for its own good.
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
KS is the first soap of K serials I have watched and it will be the last serial as I am not ready to undergo the pain of watching another BT serial where the loved characters are made to undergo one redemption after another ...I stuck on for 2 years for my love for PD and RK, with PD gone I was ready to stick on for RK but my conscious is no longer allowing me to sit and watch the crap, the evil winning over good and that too for 22 years...this is not entertainment... and if this is then I am sorry I don't want to be entertained Angry Dead Dead
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you all.... KS has reached to a point of no turning back!!! ... In the name of entertainment so much grossness and immoral stuffs were shoved on to viewers... though I will be sad to see my Favorite serial ending... but it's for good!!!

There was once a time when I never wanted KS to finish!!! Ouch ... but today I am signing a petition so it would end!!!

Instead of seeing such pathetic storyline I prefer it ends!!! But I would definitely miss Ram and his acting! he is a awesome actor!!! It's a shame how KS wasted talent of so many good actors by not using them proper way!

Thanks Piku for the petition... Big smile ...

Edited by tam2 - 08 May 2008 at 12:49am
InduD Goldie
InduD
InduD

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
It is high time that the show ends. It has mocked every single relationship and beliefs of people. I dont see a point in the show continuing. What is the point of revenge after 16 years? Meera has already enjoyed 16 years of her life with Jai which even Bani did not enjoy. She even has a son. Does it matter if Bani takes revenge now? Even if she takes revenge and punishes Meera, whats the point? Bani has lost 16 years of her life with her children and Jai. Also, Now Bani will never want to get into Jai's life again as another woman.

Weren't Jai and Bani promoted as Ram and Sita of Tellywood. Ram was never married to anyother woman for goodness sake. Another mockery of a great epic. Just end the torture. End KS.Also I have a request to Ekta - because she draws parallels with great epics, she better read and understand the epics first instead of butchering them. Angry

Cheers,
Meena

Edited by Je_aime - 08 May 2008 at 1:35am

Go to top