India-Forums

Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na
Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

7th May Written Update

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Astha goes 2 kaka's room, where she sees him asleeo.she goes 2  teesri manzil. kaka awakes after sometime n sees astha leaving ....astha reaches 3 manzil there vanraj comes.... vanraj tellls her abt sandooq tht y is here..n y shubh always come @ this room... he tells her that our family is cursed by some 1...n the son who i all of the youngest in the family  comes here 2 perform pooja every night with sindoor saree...etc... he tells@ poornima.. he have 2 stay all night 2 do this pooja....he shows her  sandooq..n tells abt bangles sindoor is for pooja...he tells solochna told u lie that she doesnt kno anything becoz i told her...solochna comes there..astha hugs her n tells im sorry/....solochna sees vanraj..actually they both r telling lie.. astha ask y they have hide this truth?? vanraj tells only bahus doesnt know abt this..n we didnt told u becoz u r newly wedde bahu .astha tells them abt shubh meeting a girl...they tell her tht it was deepa... she remembers the scene  where she saw shubh with atht girl// she says i have doubted shubh badly she ask forgiveness from V&S...she cries n runs from there... after sometimes she sleeps with tht key in her hand...next morining she thinks i should have returned this key, i  have 2 ask forgiveness from shubh also ...she leaves 2 give the key 2 solochna n vanraj...solochna is telling vanraj tht if wht aSTHA AGaINS GOES 2 TEESRI MANZIL?? vanraj  says if we had asked astha 2 return key her doubt will b again on us...he says i have changed the lockof teesri manzil ...shubh is also there..astha is shocked 2 see him...astha thinks how shubh toold i m leaving for delhi...vanraj tells shubh only 2day u have 2 manage 3 manil but 2morrow i will shift that person....astha listens all this n get shocked she says such  a big lie///..she says i think they have hide that girl in 3 manzil so i have only 1  night 2 find out the truth of 3 manzil ....

Precap:dadaji tells all fam that 2day night is heavy @  every 1, all r doing pooja, astha  prays that help me!!she goes inside the 3 manzil..some 1 hits her from the back..astha fells down n sees behind!!

Edited by sanober88 - 08 May 2008 at 5:19am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaanu80suecmitrikrassshamabhagavathi123456rsharish_kensumu87fittyKatrina82crazyballPareeval0822puniragflowertotYasmeen786priyavyipee

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thankss alot Sano Clap Clap
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
so we still don't know about the mystery person....i think what subh's father said is partially true
Malajiji IF-Dazzler
Malajiji
Malajiji

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
thnxx i needed .................since i missed two epsidoess now wud watch dem in repeats on saturday

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top