Kasturi

India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Main Jahaan Rahoon - P 7 / Pg 12 Ka Preet (Page 4)

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@ Krishi OMG you are too funny ROFL ROFL ROFL

Great part.....and yeah its moving fast Clap LOL LOL

Update soon!......or else Krishiwill become impatient! LOL

Kay

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
awesome dear keep up d gr8 work!!!
veena2007 Senior Member
veena2007
veena2007

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
hey nisha ,
just read ur ff ....really good

like that u started there where everyone wanted robbie to do something but instead he turned into a statue
i think u have a wonderful way of writing ...and this is so opposite the serial ...how fast their romance is progressing ...but im not complaining ...hope u make the next part sizzling hot LOL
Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum

Veena Smile
Nisha_106 Groupbie
Nisha_106
Nisha_106

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kay

@ Krishi OMG you are too funny ROFL ROFL ROFL

Great part.....and yeah its moving fast Clap LOL LOL

Update soon!......or else Krishiwill become impatient! LOL

Kay

Indeed its moving fast, but there is also a saying if everything is going right than its a beginning of a storm Wink

Who knows what kind of storm can come into Robbie and Kasturi's life? LOL

Nisha
Nisha_106 Groupbie
Nisha_106
Nisha_106

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

awesome dear keep up d gr8 work!!!

Thank you so much sweetly and I promise that I'll keep up the good work. Tongue

Nisha
Nisha_106 Groupbie
Nisha_106
Nisha_106

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena2007

hey nisha ,
just read ur ff ....really good

like that u started there where everyone wanted robbie to do something but instead he turned into a statue
i think u have a wonderful way of writing ...and this is so opposite the serial ...how fast their romance is progressing ...but im not complaining ...hope u make the next part sizzling hot LOL
Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum

Veena Smile

Thank you so much and I promise you will like the next part Wink

Nisha
Nisha_106 Groupbie
Nisha_106
Nisha_106

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Part – Three - Drishti is the only one who supports Kasturi and Robbie because she knows how much her Di love her Juju Robbie.

Finally Kasturi comes out of Robbie's bathroom dressed his shirt and Robbie couldn't take off his eyes from Kasturi. Kasturi felt nervous at this moment, but overwhelmed by Robbie's first touch and his love for her. And this love is their strength against Raunak and his evil plans.

Robbie picked up Kasturi is his arm while on the other side Raunak was looking for Kasturi with help of Anita. Robbie placed Kasturi on the bed, Raunak was about to open Robbie's room door when Massi-Ji comes and stops him by saying his mother is looking for him with a smile that made Raunak curious that something isn't right. Raunak looked at Anita, who tried her best in convincing Massi that she will take Raunak to his mother, but Massi-ji didn't listen to her and shoe-her away with a smile and on her way taking Raunak she locked Robbie's bedroom door from outside so nobody can open his room until next morning. While Massi-ji takes Raunak – Robbie kissed Kasturi all over the place than the scene slowly…slowly…fades away.

Raunak wakes up, middle of the night saying thank god this was only a dream Kasturi can't be in Robbie's room. I should go and check Kasturi's room and make sure that my dream didn't come true. Raunak gets up and goes to check Kasturi's room and finds her sleeping peacefully in her room; covered with her blankets top to bottom.

Next morning Kasturi wakes up in her room looking at Robbie's picture sating that last night I had a weird dream that I was in your room with you in your arms. I wish that my dream came true because I can't stay away from you anymore. Kasturi kisses Robbie's picture than gets up from her bed, takes a shower, and comes out wearing a beautiful black sari looking stunning. On the other side….Robbie wakes, gets dress on time for puja, than leaves for his rehearsal early in the morning, without having breakfast. Robbie knows that if he doesn't have breakfast than Kasturi brings him lunch at his rehearsal place and they could spend some time together like they use too. Robbie had everything planned….just had to wait for Kasturi to come.

Nearly in the afternoon, Kasturi decides to go shopping with Drishti at the same time she will drop off food to Robbie Sir. Kasturi gets dress in beautiful, stunning sari and it's her favorite color too. Afterwards she packs Robbie Sir's lunch than calls up Drishti and tells her to meet her at Robbie's Sir's rehearsal place and from there we will go shopping.

Drishti: okay, sis

Drishti hangs up the phone and tells Girish that she is going shopping with Kasturi Di so don't wait for her at dinner time cause from there I'm going to Mummy and Babuji's house.

Girish looks at Drishti with a smile… … ...

Kasturi waits for Drishti at Robbie's rehearsal place while Robbie Sir was enjoying his lunch made by Kasturi.

Robbie: Kasturi come and sit down with me and give me company while I eat

Kasturi looked at Robbie with a smile and says "Why should I give you company when you already finish eating and didn't ask me if I was hungry?" Kasturi sits in-front of Robbie with her arm cross and says "How rude….you didn't even wait for me?"

Robbie smiled at Kasturi than says "what will you do when I go Simla?" takes her face in his hands.

Kasturi removes his hands and says "who said you are going alone…. I'm coming with you no matter what…."

Robbie again takes her face in his hands and says that "how will you come with that Hitler watching you?"

Kasturi removes his hands and hugs him with tears saying that "she forgot that the Hitler is living with them and he keeps a eye on us badly, but the Hitler doesn't know that my cousin's wedding is also in Simla and I'm going to tell them that I have to attend my friend's wedding or else she is going to kill me, but the problem is that I can't take the Hitler with me because of his illness and I want to enjoy my cousin's wedding instead of babying sitting your son"

Robbie wiped her tears and said "how will, the family fall for your trick?"

"Drishti"

Robbie: How will Drishti help you with your lie?"

"What lie Juju?" Said by Drishti, who was standing by the door of Robbie's rehearsal room

Robbie lets go off Kasturi than welcomes Drishti into his cabin with a smile saying "please don't tell anyone that me and Kasturi were together or else you know my family"

Drishti looks at Robbie, who was totally embarrasses of his act, but Drishti was enjoying this moment so – she said "Juju, I won't tell anyone anything only if you…."

Robbie looked confused "only if I….what"

Drishti looks at her sister than at her Juju and said "Juju always love, Kasturi Di like this…..because I don't care what people say or think after-all you guys are legally married"

Both Robbie and Kasturi hugged Drishti and also gave her a small peck on her forehead saying "we are proud of you…Drishti because you are the only one who understands us; Thank You Drishti for your supporting us when our own family separated us"

Drishti: Why? Because I have scene your guys love for one another and I know you guys will also past this kasauti together like you have already passed your other one. And also if you guys need my help in anything than I'm always there to help you guys anytime…just make a call and I'm there.

Robbie hugged Drishti than Kasturi also hugged her saying "Thank-You Drishti"

Drishti: No more "Thank-you" or "Sorry" after-all we are good friends that relatives

Kasturi: Correct Drishti… No more "thank-you" or "sorry" cause from now on it's Raunak, who is going to say sorry to us…

Robbie: Yes! Kasturi! It's Raunak, who is going to pay for all his bad deeds, but we still need more help and I know who else can help us, who also hates Raunak since mid-school

Kasturi: Who?

I think I'll stop here and tell me how did you guys like my scene of Robbie and Kasturi together in his room that turned out to be Raunak's dream LOL...

Anyways guys I need your a-opinion - who should come as Robbie's friend.....

a) Samar from Karam Apnaa Apnaa

b) Askhat from Kahin To Hoga

c) Prem from Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil

Make your guys vote after that I will write next part

Embarrassed

Nisha

Edited by Nisha_106 - 09 May 2008 at 7:15pm
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Aaawww man, tats such a tragic thing to put... u made it as Ronak's dream??ROFLROFLROFL Hahaaa wats up with these guys really?? Wen Ka married Ra, Robbie dreamed of their suhaag raat and now its Ronak's turn to dream??LOLLOLLOL

Very gud part... Hmmm I want Prem from Kis desh mein to come as Robbie's frnd becos many of my frnds especially Rakshu started liking himWinkLOLLOL this is for herEmbarrassed

Continue soooooooooooooonTongue

Krishi

Go to top