Kasturi

India-Forums

Kasturi
Kasturi

Main Jahaan Rahoon - P 7 / Pg 12 Ka Preet (Page 2)

Nisha_106 Groupbie
Nisha_106
Nisha_106

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Heyyy NishaaaBig smile

Welcome to the forum.... Off late all FFs started on their own stories and backgrounds and except for the characters Robbie and Kasturi everything is different in the FFsLOL.... Only ur FF has the present story track and So this is a welcome change for me to read and can actually relate to this FF more.

Looved the starting, So do continue soooonBig smile....

Krishi

Thank - You Krishi

And I'm glad that you liked my idea and I promise not to let anyone down even though I'm still nervous Confused.

Apnki Nisha

Nisha_106 Groupbie
Nisha_106
Nisha_106

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Firstly, first: I would like to thank Sapna_23 for giving me some ideas and also to all the people, who replied back and helping me build up my courage even though I'm still nervous anyways here is a small video mix or you could say a mini title song for my fan-fic and also here is the character sketch of the main protagonists.

Character Sketch of Robbie and Kasturi (since all the characters are same from the show)

Robbie Sabharwal (Karan Patel)

He is a successful super rock-star who is very arrogant & is sued to always having his way. A complete brat, he, doesn't believes in love. He is very attached to his mother Devika Sabharwal & childhood friend Raunak. Initially he use to hate Kasturi but gradually he deeply falls in love with her. He hates Raunak for marrying Kasturi. He proposes Kasturi on Raunak's Chautha.

Kasturi Chawla (Shubhangi Atre)

Born in a middle class Punjabi family, Kasturi is a graduate. She is bright, intelligent, chirpy, and bubbly & loves to have Puchkas in Koral Bagh right on the street. She is a girl who finds happiness even in smallest & simplest of things. She is also an ambitious person in life but does not forget her traditions. To get money for her father's treatment she starts working at Sabharwal Company as Robbie's secretary with whom she falls in love but marries Raunak. She marries Robbie to take revenge as she thinks he killed Raunak but falls for him.

Main Jahaan Rahoon - Title Song

Edited by Nisha_106 - 08 May 2008 at 4:52pm
Nisha_106 Groupbie
Nisha_106
Nisha_106

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Part - One - Robbie's desire to get back his Kasturi for good

It was nearly in the evening when Robbie returned from his rehearsal for his upcoming concert in Simla, but when he returned he was shatter, shocked in learning the truth that Raunak was making his illness just to separate him from Kasturi even he tried to kill him just to get his property and if Raunak asked him nicely he would have given it all to him and left without nothing long as he had Kasturi with him and on his side cause without Kasturi – Robbie is adhura. Robbie didn't know how to react or behave after knowing the truth about Ranuak's fake illness, but he only knew that Kasturi is his legal wife and no-body can separate them anymore not even his mother or Ranuak's mother or not even Ranuak himself because even Kasturi doesn't want to do this act anymore because she can't live without him. Robbie made up his mind.

On the other hand, Kasturi laid in her bed, looking at Robbie's picture with tears and in the background played Main Jahaan Rahoon (Here is small clip of Kasturi missing Robbie – badly).

Robbie also took out his picture of Kasturi and talked to it and he said – that nothing can separate them…..not even his family or Ranuak's family or himself because nothing can come in-between, him or Kasturi not even god because god made us one so nothing can separate us anymore. Robbie wiped his tears off and ran into Kasturi's room before anyone catches him or else he was in big trouble. Sometime he thought that meeting his own wife he had to sneak around from his own family members.

Raunak spotted Robbie sneaking into Kasturi's room so Raunak told his mother that he saw Robbie going into Kasturi's room late night when Kasturi is his wife. Raunak's mother was shattered in hearing what Raunak said so she gathered up the either family and when they reach Kasturi's room. There was nobody in her room except for Kasturi, who was reading her novel at the same time fixing her saris (that were given to her by Robbie and they were mostly her favorite colors).

Kasturi: Is there any problem?

Massi:  Not at all Kasturi beta; carrying on with your work

They all leave Kasturi's room without saying anything instead they started yelling at Nandani (Raunak's mother) for mistaking Robbie and Kasturi, but still Nandani wasn't satisfied so she asked them to check Robbie's room……and if he isn't in his there than Kasturi is hiding something from us….even Robbie's mother agreed because she personally wants Kasturi out of Robbie's life for good and the only way is to support Nandani in anyway, but they aren't aware that where evil is there is also goodness.

Anyways, they all go to check if Robbie is in his room and they find him sleeping on his bed peacefully. Again they all questioned Nandani and this time she had no answer, but to say sorry to everyone for misunderstanding Robbie and Kasturi.

Soon as they leave Robbie gets up from him bed with smile saying Raunak you are not the only one who saw me, going into Kasturi's room.

"I think guys I will stop here, but if I get more than four replies than I'll continue with this fan-fic or else I'll stop right here. And also please do enjoy the video mix and the video clip of Kasturi missing Robbie Sir"

Nisha

Embarrassed

Edited by Nisha_106 - 08 May 2008 at 5:02pm
redrose1000 Groupbie
redrose1000
redrose1000

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hey i am the first
n nice start do continue cant wait for next update
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
continue.. Embarrassed
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap if only Robbie would start acting like this in the serial! D'oh

Do continue......it would be nice to see how Robbie wins over his rights and teaches Raunak a lesson! Angry Angry

Playing Raunak at his own game....i can see the attitude wala Robbie coming back! Wink Wink

Kay
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

As Kay said, Even I luvvv this attitude waala Robbie ... Kaash aisa hota serial mein bhi, but lets hope for the best.... Robbie will never let us downLOL

Coming back to ur FF, I loved both the VMs, they are very gud. Its been sooooooo long since I watched the terrace scene where Robbie says sorry to KasEmbarrassed Thank u for putting tat entire scene hereEmbarrassed....

Continue sooooooooooooooon, I want to see Ronak and also Sindhu family becoming fools in front of everyoneLOLLOLLOL If u can, please include Devika also in this fools groupLOL

Krishi

sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
my god!what a wndeful FF wow! Clap rilly good cont. soon!
priya!! Big smile
sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Wow Nice part Embarrassed...and dono VMs bahut aachi hai EmbarrassedClap

yaar kaash robbie essa serial meh bhi karta LOL..anyways serial meh pata nahi kab aayega yee din ..lekin abhi Tumhari FF read karke mann ko tasali de dete hai EmbarrassedLOL

anyways Very nice starting ...continue sooonnnn Big smile

Manpreet

Go to top