Bangladeshi Serials
Bangladeshi Serials

Ebong Tarpor (Episode 2 Pg 2) (Page 2)

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged

^Achchha ja...shob amar credit...I'm so Froud of myself...Dancing

Nah tui shoitan na, tui amar bhalo bou Hug..amar story toke arekdin bolbo....open forumer jonno sheita censored...Big smile

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Episode Two

Prema swallowed hard and turned abruptly only to bump into the lecturer. Her ears turned heated, she could feel the blush that crept through her cheeks. She heard the sniggers of the male population of the class and the hissing of the girls.

"I—I…I'm soo sorry Sir. I never knew…" she swallowed again and moved away blindly, tripping with the front bench. The book she was holding flew from her hand and landed on Snigdha's head. This time, the whole class roared with laughter.

Prema cursed her luck inwardly and gathered herself back again. Throwing an angry glare at Snigdha she took back her book and took a seat. Once seated, she settled her whole attention on the handsome man standing in front of the board, who happens to be a lecturer. She sighed and tried to concentrate on the lesson.

Probal Chowdhury, the latest addition in the Department of CSE in BUET was an extremely handsome man with sheer brilliance that made him being one of youngest lecturers. As a student he was very popular and known among all as a very confident person. But standing in the teacher's dais, his confidence somehow got lost. Teaching students who were merely 2/3 years younger than him wasn't easy. And the fact that all the girls of the class would stare shamelessly at him wouldn't help much.

"Well, class…as you know, this is your first class for course 6402, Graph Theory. Do you have any ideas about what we're going to learn?"

"Yes, off course we do." Snigdha replied smugly. "We're going to learn graphs, each graph has two axix, X axis, Y axis." She looked triumphantly at Prema.

Probal however rolled his eyes in shock and Prema giggled from her seat. Immediately, Probal's attention was turned to her.

Prema said in a confident voice, "We are not going to study class 8's Graph I think. It's graph theory, we had to deal with edges and nods."

Probal gave her an impressive nod and Prema blushed.

A wolf whistle was heard from the back.

Saikat yawned loudly from the back seat and put his head down in the bench, "Rahat, wake me up when the class is over or if one of the girls are killed by the other."

Rahat and few other boys sniggered.

……………….

"Hey Prema, we're here." Called a voice. She turned and smiled at the group sitting on the low wall in front of the cafeteria.

"Hi guys, what's up?" she sat down beside Himel.

"Alright." Ruma replied. "What's up with you?"

"I'm ok…actually no. I want to kill someone." She said matter-of-factly.

Tanim, who was the most aggressive one of the group leaned forward expectantly, "Whom? Can I help you?"

Ruma pushed him aside. "Don't be an idiot."

"Why blame poor soul. He can't help being an idiot." Himel grinned, earning a punch from Tanim. "Ouch!"

"Seriously, tell us what happened?" Ruma said.

"Don't ask. You guys are all happy being together, and I'm stuck alone with that Snigdha and Gong." Prema replied wearily.

"It's not our fault." Himel shrugged, "what can we do if you're more brilliant than us and get yourself admitted in section A, we the bad bad students have to study in section B, nah?"

Prema glared at Himel, "Funny hearing from a BUET, CSE student that he's bad bad student."

"Arey Buet, eita ekta jinish hoilo…Dilli ka laddu….khaileo postaba, na khaileo postaba."

"Yup, there's only one privilege of being a Buet student." Ruma giggled, "Bangladesher vitor, BUET er baire – Onek Shunam!"

Here is the Episode two....let me know if it's good, bad, maha bad or something without class...LOL....any kind of suggestion is welcome as I've said before....Next update will be on Monday!

Edited by the_rain - 09 May 2008 at 8:00am
Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Rainu dear it was Moha bad without any class Ouch Ouch Do you think i've lost it to tell that sooo very impresseive writting?? Wink Wink

I loved it dear, simply LOVED it! Clap

The way you've combined all the charectors...That Awwesome Embarrassed Embarrassed

Loved the part of X and Y axis Wink Wink
the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Tui amake confuse kortesis keno? Ami niriho bachcha...Big smile

Thanku WinkEmbarrassed

I'm dancing after the compliment from you Dancing

hehe...I nicked the X axis Y axis part from a real event *sly*

LOLLOL
ta33 Goldie
ta33
ta33

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
The story seems to be going very well. I really like it and I also like the idea of mentioning about this in your siggy Big smile
moonlitnight IF-Dazzler
moonlitnight
moonlitnight

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL poor Prema Tongue
ROFLROFL i lived the last line yaar

nice part Clap Clap Clap
cont soon

PS- i m being nice coz u r updating in spite of ur upcoming exam. btw can i hv 1 single HH update before ur exam plzzz Embarrassed

Edited by moonlitnight - 09 May 2008 at 9:30pm
Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Shobai Jodi niriho hoy toh ami ki? Wink
You are most wellcome Big smile
Ei ekta jinishei toh tui sharadin korosh LOL LOL
Hmmmmmm koisillam nah Jibon theke neya Wink Wink
the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Taheera

Thanks a lot.....really appreciate this Embarrassed

Just thought, will put it there Wink

Tropu

Yup, I think moments like that come to all our lives when we wish that "dhoroni tumi didha how" ROFL

Ha, I heard my brother and his friends saying this line throughout their years in BUET, couldn't resist putting that on Big smile

Thank you..update tomorrow, hopefully Tongue

Raisu

Ami niriho hoile tuio niriho Geek

Hug

Ha, I love to dance Dancing

Yup, but amar jibon theke to na, mainsher jibon theke churi korsi Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bangladeshi Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index